Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Ok, so Gabriel and Isabel are now over the biggest hurdle. So, is it wedding planning, and house hunting time for them yet?

Will Gabe feel the need to tell the real estate agent about his journey?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danielle is a gaslighter, she does not communicate well and throws blame at Lurch without reason since she says she is in charge and runs the show that man is afraid or unable to function without her telling him to do it then gets mad when he does not take the initiative.   Also, for being self employed he is never at the butcher shop, are the flies running the store?

Although she spends most of her time trying to prove her superiority, she exhibits her foolishness daily. She wants to make him over to be what she wants.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I wish people would just say what platform they use, I know it’s probably for legal reasons but I’d prefer “I DMd him on twitter” over “social media”

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I wish people would just say what platform they use, I know it’s probably for legal reasons but I’d prefer “I DMd him on twitter” over “social media”

They use Only Fans.

• LOL 3

I thought you should wait until dark to spray a bees nest?

I think Jen had to come home to get her highlight redone.

Why do these women decide to move to another country and suddenly they realize they do not know how to cook or clean or know what the food is like in their new country? Not being able to cook annoys me, if you can read, you can cook...not cleaning, oh please, do you sit around a filthy home?  I feel like Danielle is clearly one of these women along with Kris who looked at a plate of meat and refused to eat any of it.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1

My forty-something year old friends don’t have the time to pretend catfish some weirdo I was being conned by. They’d be like, “good luck, stupid. I’m late for a manicure.”

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I have a theory about Gabe. He may have been born with ambiguous genitalia and someone mistakenly assigned him female without doing a karyotype.

Long shot, but that's my theory. I'll show myself out.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So what if he sent her friend a shirtless photo?

I send Rishi topless photos of me, lol. Seriously, that was not a photo snapped in a bathroom mirror, it looked professional like something from his fitness business because she pretended she was a model. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

My forty-something year old friends don’t have the time to pretend catfish some weirdo I was being conned by. They’d be like, “good luck, stupid. I’m late for a manicure.”

My mom’s BFF is very into internet dating now, although she’s met no one and they all have excuses as to why they can’t meet in person. My mom wants no part of it,

new season of Love in Paradise? Didn’t look that enticing.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Time to trick someone into marrying a drug addict!  Fun and games!

Kris' beak was made for snorting drugs.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11
Just now, renatae said:

I have a theory about Gabe. He may have been born with ambiguous genitalia and someone mistakenly assigned him female without doing a karyotype.

Long shot, but that's my theory. I'll show myself out.

Years ago I read that book "Middlesex," the parents had to make a choice of the baby's sex, they chose female but the character ultimately chooses to live as a male, maybe it happens in real life more than we know?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

My mom’s BFF is very into internet dating now, although she’s met no one and they all have excuses as to why they can’t meet in person. My mom wants no part of it,

Is mom’s friend named Ms. Yolanda?

• LOL 9

Sharp January 2024 probably: "Guys..remember that crazy weapons addicted, rare motorcycle lawsuit, lesbian from last year? Well I got an even more psychotic couple for next season. People are really going to hate them but hey..they'll watch."

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

They took the most unlikeable people from other franchises and put them on the show..

No thanks

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A quick search shows Rishi’s photos are easily downloaded from the internet. Who can say Jealous Shit-Stirring Randi isn’t just saying he SENT her that photo? 
Here’s another one: image.thumb.jpeg.77e07cfc57950d76082106d8e32d066e.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1