Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

DeBarge are from my town, a girl I worked with dated one of them. I worked in a music factory as a teen and a lot of failed musicians worked there.

In your opinion: who was the most attractive? I’d go for El, because I had a huge crush on him growing up.

• Love 1

Oh, gag. Libby and her “Babymoon” and “Push Gift”. Just like Loren. Couples have babies every day without all this trendy nonsense. Go on a couples trip before the baby is born, bring your wife flowers in the hospital…like new parents have been doing for ages. They act like it’s a privilege set in stone. I guess it’s for social media. “Influencing”.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

Andrrrei: Would I make a good cowboy?  The answer better be yes.

No.  For the following reasons:

• You've never seen an alpaca.
  • You can't handle spit from Libby's sister.
  • You switched from cowboy hat to baseball cap.

Now, Blocky-Head, on the hand, has potential.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Oh, gag. Libby and her “Babymoon” and “Push Gift”. Just like Loren. Couples have babies every day without all this trendy nonsense. Go on a couples trip before the baby is born, bring your wife flowers in the hospital…like new parents have been doing for ages. They act like it’s a privilege set in stone. I guess it’s for social media. “Influencing”.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Yes, there's nothing like a gift from the heart, is there? "You'd better give me a push present!" "OK, fine, I'll get you a goddamn push present". So moving. I want to weep. 

And every single one of these jerks acts like having a baby is such a fucking burden. Why have a baby if you think is such a grueling, joyless ordeal? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, magemaud said:

Oh, FFS, do we really need a babymoon and a totally unique gender reveal for every damn pregnancy?  

Can gender reveal parties just go away? Like, going to the shower is plenty. Gender reveals are just ridiculous. Cheers, you’re having a penis??? 🙄

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t lie. Love this trash, but most of my friends don’t. It’s so wonderful to have you guys to talk to about my fave trash. I love to see the different perspectives and y’all are hilarious!

We're hysterical and the only way I can watch this show.  But, this season has been a challenge.  

• Love 8

Why is she acting like Moldova is on the moon? People can visit her there. She can come back to the States to visit. She can have babies there just like millions of women have babies there. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Question: Will all of Libby’s sisters now have to have another baby so they can all breast feed together in the pool?

And they'll all resent the shit out of Libby for forcing them to have more kids, requiring them to get another Mommy Makeover and vagina lift. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

In your opinion: who was the most attractive? I’d go for El, because I had a huge crush on him growing up.

I saw a meme that said something like "all my old rock crushes now look like somebody's grandma". Jon Bon Jovi and Stephen Tyler were on there. Sad. I used to love JBJ but that gray granny hair has to go. 😂

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Correction: I hear that nowadays, because of the legalized marijuana laws, it does smell like “flower.” You can get high just walking around Washington Square Park.

Legal or not, it's always been that way. In any part of the city.... We just didn't have weed sellers that openly look like food trucks and retail stores until recently.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Can gender reveal parties just go away? Like, going to the shower is plenty. Gender reveals are just ridiculous. Cheers, you’re having a penis??? 🙄

Especially when it's either a boy or a girl and these days all the kids are trans.

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw a meme that said something like "all my old rock crushes now look like somebody's grandma". Jon Bon Jovi and Stephen Tyler were on there. Sad. I used to love JBJ but that gray granny hair has to go. 😂

JBJ used to be so hot til I saw that Dishnetwork or Comcast commercial. 

• Love 3

Stupidest thing ever. Here's an idea, just tell people, you know, when you see them or chat with them on the phone! "Oh, by the way, we found out we're having a boy!". How very novel.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Andrei wants to go to family therapy so he can call everyone out for their crappy behavior, haha! I hope they have security at the session, I think they are going to need it!

Have to get frisked and walk through a metal detector. Otherwise, I’d be out.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Baby showers have changed too.   I went to one last week.  No presents were opened.  The explanation by the hostess was "we don't want anyone to feel bad"  (If there are more expensive gifts).   This is the new way.   Why bother, just send a gift.   No games either.  Weird.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh, FFS, do we really need a babymoon, push present and a totally unique gender reveal for every damn pregnancy?  

And don't forget the SHOWER!!! For baby #2,3,4,5,6,7.... The whole thing just goes off the rails after a while.  Drives me nutso!

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Stupidest thing ever. Here's an idea, just tell people, you know, when you see them or chat with them on the phone! "Oh, by the way, we found out we're having a boy!". How very novel.

But then you can’t demand a gift or have a self serving party

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2