Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What drives me crazy on Sister Wives is that the other three women have all been legally married and divorced but Christine isn’t  allowed to leave a bad non-marriage? 

What drives me crazy is that they all share that sorry ass on-the-spectrum man and ignore how useless he is. 

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Wow, Angie has such big wrinkles on the side of her face that I am wondering why doesn't she get plastic surgery on her face too.

They are hanging in *tiers*!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m going to check out Duluth Trading….I like their commercials.  

They're just great. If anyone in your life does work outdoors the jackets and gloves and stuff are excellent, well made and good quality. I always get cool, unusual tools too. Always been pleased with them. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

So far I have hammers (claw and ball ping), a set of screwdrivers (flat and phillips), and  a few wrenches. I’m trying to learn how to care for my own home.  The cost of simple help is through the roof. I’m handy. Just need to learn. 

Yes this show is so boring that I’d rather chat about other things. Sorry mods. I am watching. 

I have a set of micro screwdrivers both flat head and philips-that come in handy a lot

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Now Angela thinks Mr Chippendale-in-stage -four-kidney-failure is who she needs to be with? 

Andrei: “I don’t really care about these people”. SAME, Andrei! 

Predictably, Usman’s mom’s potential wife for him is young and gorgeous and Usman is giddy and googly-eyed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

TLC this better be the last season of Angela. If she breaks up with Mykul her story line is done, we call uncle.

Let's hope....remember there is always The Single Life.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

I haven't watched this in a long time, I had to give it up bunkies, never you tho! 

So what has happened to Big Ange? She looks terrible. After all the surgery she looks worse than ever. Sorry to be superficial about someones looks but geez...

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m gonna need Angela to stop calling her husband a bitch. I would never EVER allow my SO to call me names. She is being so degrading. And then she’s immediately going to call Billy?

That was her plan all along. Jettison Mike and run into Billy's waiting arms. I hope he ghosts her. I'm mean that way.

• Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

Well, I'll complete my coma by watching Sister Wives.   Everyone have a good week, enjoyed the off-topic chat!

I'll see your coma and raise you a vegetative state if I stay up for Pillow Talk. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

…and the last straw is to throw out a bunch of “fuck you”s.

Fuck you, Bilal.

Fuck you, Jovi.

Fuck you, Pred.

Fuck you, Grossgela (although I was mad at Michael a little bit as well last week).

Fuck you, Daylight Savings Time.

Aaaaaand, that’s it for tonite! It was EXTREMELY boring but your snark was so enjoyable, as always! I hope to see some of you all around the forums tomorrow and hope to convene for Single Life again! Have a great night and good luck with voting! Peace out. ✌️  

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

I haven't watched this in a long time, I had to give it up bunkies, never you tho! 

So what has happened to Big Ange? She looks terrible. After all the surgery she looks worse than ever. Sorry to be superficial about someones looks but geez...

Don't feel bad. She involved all of us viewers in her journey- screeching, cackling and smoking the whole way through. With less than stellar results.

Anyway, I had a good time snarking with all of you, as always. A comforting dinner of meatloaf and mashed potatoes is calling my name, and I need to answer! 

Have a great week everyone, and see you soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That was fun and so educational! Have a great week one and all. Don’t forget to vote on Tuesday! See some of you diehards tomorrow night.

Only vote if you're a Democrat ha ha (from another country here!) Sorry I missed this tonight but will try to remember Single Life tomorrow night! 💕❤️💕

43 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

…and the last straw is to throw out a bunch of “fuck you”s.

Fuck you, Bilal.

Fuck you, Jovi.

Fuck you, Pred.

Fuck you, Grossgela (although I was mad at Michael a little bit as well last week).

Fuck you, Daylight Savings Time.

Aaaaaand, that’s it for tonite! It was EXTREMELY boring but your snark was so enjoyable, as always! I hope to see some of you all around the forums tomorrow and hope to convene for Single Life again! Have a great night and good luck with voting! Peace out. ✌️  

Fuck you stupid Standard Time too!!! Why do we do this?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

TLC this better be the last season of Angela. If she breaks up with Mykul her story line is done, we call uncle.

Let's start a petition, she will be completely shrivelled up soon anyway.  And stop wearing tight cropped tops Grangilla!

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Oh yeah, Bile; you're MR. BUSY REAL ESTATE MAN, aren't you??  Jackass.

If Bilal is a realtor why did she hire two women realtors to check out places for a yoga studio?

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ok. The mascara commercial. What do you use? I probably need to change to a new one. 

The mascara from Thrive Causmetics has staying power and doesn’t flake.  It is only available online at their website.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Yara sounds stupid talking about being left with nothing. She will likely get 50% plus child support and maintenance.  However she should also realize that she can’t just take the child and go live in Europe. 

To borrow someone else’s idea, DISCLAIMER: UNPOPULAR OPINION AHEAD

OK, Jovi may be a blockhead douche at times, but Yara IS being totally shady about all of this & her mom is shady too. To plan all of this without involving him and to speak about things in front of him in Ukrainian is not cool. He’s right that a major decision like this should involve both partners in a marriage. I’m not liking Yara one bit in this scenario— she’s being manipulative, dishonest & selfish vs. altruistic (party with friends in Prague & have a live-in babysitter. What war? Haven’t heard a word about it since they arrived). What’s granny’s angle? She’s suspect with her “I want to live with you” (where does she live now?) and feeding Yara various doomsday scenarios based on her own marital experiences. I really can’t blame Jovi for feeling a certain type of way about all this - his gut instinct is not leading him wrong here.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Which reminds me, they did a bait and switch on the Friday night “First Look”…After several weeks of switching from 30 minute to hour-long previews, all of sudden the first look is 36 minutes long then switches abruptly to the dumb Culpo sisters show. It feels like TLC is always trying to make me their bitch! 🤬

They did the same thing on Pillow Talk tonight! All of a sudden (abt 40 mins in) they were commenting for like 10 mins on a culpo sisters preview and how “great” it looked. Nah! At least i had it on my DVR & FF’ing cut the time needed to watch pillow talk!

Edited by ChiMama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, endure said:

Fuck you stupid Standard Time too!!! Why do we do this?

We should just stay on Standard Time all year. It’s the closest thing we have to our poor circadian rhythms.

5 hours ago, ChiMama said:

They did the same thing on Pillow Talk tonight! All of a sudden (abt 40 mins in) they were commenting for like 10 mins on a culpo sisters preview and how “great” it looked. Nah! At least i had it on my DVR & FF’ing cut the time needed to watch pillow talk!

Why are they pushing those fucking Culpo Sisters down our throat?! They don’t even sound like they belong here! Just move them to Bravo and call it a day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

"Oh look, it’s cute little blocky headed Ellie. I saw this on the sneak peek. Andrei erupts in 3......2......1...."

Isn't this body shaming a small child? Or is body shaming only when weight is mentioned?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Tuneful said:
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Usman’s potential wife is gorgeous. Unlike ___________<insert Kimbelly’s name here>

Mama made sure of that. 

Actually it wasn’t hard to find someone younger and better looking than Kim. 

12 hours ago, endure said:

If Bilal is a realtor why did she hire two women realtors to check out places for a yoga studio?

He mansplained (as always) that he was so, so, busy that he had to ask his co-workers to show Shaeeda properties. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend.

I love those Who guys!!!!!  At their peak they were the best live band to ever walk the planet.

17 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

bessst of the best!

I could not agree more.  I saw them in 1980 and again in 1982.  Great shows

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I love those Who guys!!!!!  At their peak they were the best live band to ever walk the planet.

I could not agree more.  I saw them in 1980 and again in 1982.  Great shows

Listening to or watching The Who perform is 10 times better than watching this horrible lump of a season we call HEA. Casting and production is terrible, they cling to the same washed up couples while trying to manufacture very obviously fake and tired storylines. They’ve developed a formula they keep trying to copy and paste every season and it just isn’t working anymore. It’s OLD.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3