Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Before my husband bought himself a cool bachelor pad and moved out (but said he didn't want a divorce), he made sure to spend down the inheritance MY mother left me because he was "trying to be happy."  He purchased motorcycles, guitars, dates with other women and god knows what else.  I could have used that money for my retirement or for the kids' college.  I had to skip car payments because he left me with the mortgage and he made 3x what I did.

So yeah, you never know what these guys will decide to do once they have the bug up their butt.

I feel like I've been married to both of those guys at one time or another. I'm moving into a house that I own alone for the first time...and I'm not taking this mattress that may have molecules of the asshole that dumped me 4 years ago. I wish I could airdrop it on his scrawny ass..."Hey Scumbucket, you forgot this..."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
9 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

How's the color palette? My skin is very fair with a blue undertone and I have a bitch of a time finding a foundation that isn't yellow. 

My skin is like yours, but it blends beautifully. Go to the website, there is a 30% discount for first time buyers, and you can live chat with a rep who will help you choose a color and there is also a “shade finder” tool. I’m not a make-up type person, like I said I use Maybelline but my daughter wanted me to try this for her wedding and I’m sold. I just bought the baked foundation with brush duo. I still use Cover Girl blusher on top of it! 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Shaee needs to see what rent costs, how many other yoga studios there are, possible clients, come up with a business plan….

Or go work at a studio in the area...network...make like minded friends...meet a new husband. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Fuck you Bilal. 

He doesn't want her to talk about having a baby. He wants to pour cold water on her dream of opening a yoga studio. He wants her to shut up and accept that she will clean his house and iron his underwear and cook his food and meekly accept his gaslighting and demeaning remarks. He is the worst. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
Just now, goofygirl said:

It's Bougie AND $25.00 for mascara!!  Whut the what?

It is holiday time and lots of gift sets around. I think the Dior one is $38 Canadian and you get a lipstick mini or lash enhancer mini with it.

• Love 3

This episode goes until 2 minutes after the hour.  That extra couple of minutes can make lasting the duration difficult.  It's like a bait and switch.  I'm girded for 2 hours, not 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

This episode goes until 2 minutes after the hour.  That extra couple of minutes can make lasting the duration difficult.  It's like a bait and switch.  I'm girded for 2 hours, not 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Be thankful they didn't add an extra hour for daylight savings.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK for foundation I use Bourjois.   It's from France and you cannot buy it in stores here.  Made by L'oreal and very inexpensive and great for me.   I order it.  Google it.

I am bookmarking this stuff like MAD

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fuck you Bilal. 

He doesn't want her to talk about having a baby. He wants to pour cold water on her dream of opening a yoga studio. He wants her to shut up and accept that she will clean his house and iron his underwear and cook his food and meekly accept his gaslighting and demeaning remarks. He is the worst. 

Don’t forget his hilarious pranks. Those add something to the relationship, for sure.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

This episode goes until 2 minutes after the hour.  That extra couple of minutes can make lasting the duration difficult.

Frankly I didn’t think I would make it this far, but the wine helps; as do all of you. I need sleep. Desperately. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 5

Yara sounds stupid talking about being left with nothing. She will likely get 50% plus child support and maintenance.  However she should also realize that she can’t just take the child and go live in Europe. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I thought I heard that it was on the pre nup

That's why he's telling her that she's wrong for trying. He wants to duck out of his share. 

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Yara sounds stupid talking about being left with nothing. She will likely get 50% plus child support and maintenance.  However she should also realize that she can’t just take the child and go live in Europe. 

If she bails and takes the kid, Jovi wouldn't be able to do much about it. She can't be forced to come back, but there would be a warrant for her arrest IF she ever came back to the US, which I doubt she would do.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It's Bougie AND $25.00 for mascara!!  Whut the what?

Jesus, you can get Diorshow for that. 

5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Gird your loins. We're here for you. We'll get through this together. 

If you want we can start talking about guy stuff, like power tools or something. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

What’s with all of these stupid engagement parties for Ed and Liz? He’s been married before, she’s been married twice before…they should just keep a low profile and slink off to a chapel in Las Vegas. But NOOOOOO….

Even Elvis would refuse to marry them. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Be thankful they didn't add an extra hour for daylight savings.

Which reminds me, they did a bait and switch on the Friday night “First Look”…After several weeks of switching from 30 minute to hour-long previews, all of sudden the first look is 36 minutes long then switches abruptly to the dumb Culpo sisters show. It feels like TLC is always trying to make me their bitch! 🤬

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Guys, the ILIA tinted lip balms are my jam and I've bought like 5 of them so far.  If you want the ultimate hot tip.  Every color is good.  There is no bad color.  But I think I started with "Memoir."

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, you can get Diorshow for that. 

Gird your loins. We're here for you. We'll get through this together. 

If you want we can start talking about guy stuff, like power tools or something. 

Yeah, I'm a little out of the makeup loop although I'm glad all of you have the diversion.

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I don’t believe Bilal has any money to contribute to a yoga studio.

Me either. That's why he's hitting the brakes so hard. He has no money. So he's deflecting like mad, blowing smoke, trying to put it on Shaeeda rather than cop to the fact that he has no scratch. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I don’t believe Bilal has any money to contribute to a yoga studio.

Of course not...so he makes Shae feel like she's asking for too much so that he doesn't have to own being a scammy shammy liar with snipped balls. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me either. That's why he's hitting the brakes so hard. He has no money. So he's deflecting like mad, blowing smoke, trying to put it on Shaeeda rather than cop to the fact that he has no scratch. 

What? I thought he had some generational wealth hahahaha

• Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6

If Yara manages to get to Europe with the baby, and then files, good luck that Jovi will get the baby back to the U.S.    I bet she's done extensive research with attorneys on the best countries to live in for divorce filing and custody issues.    I think Yara's end game is to get a big enough apartment to move her mother in as a permanent nanny.     And if that means more relatives move in too, then she'll find a big enough place to hold them all. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But. . . But. . . Generational Wealth

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Yeah, I'm a little out of the makeup loop although I'm glad all of you have the diversion.

Well I am getting ready to install a peg board wall in my laundry room to hang tools on. What’s your favorite tool? (I’m not saying that with snark). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3