Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ed says they're going to therapy to get them "back to where we used to be."  But, where they used to be is what got them to where they are now.  It's never a good strategy to go back to where a person used to be if they are currently dysfunctional.  But what do I know?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Ed says they're going to therapy to get them "back to where we used to be."  But, where they used to be is what got them to where they are now.  It's never a good strategy to go back to where a person used to be if they are currently dysfunctional.  But what do I know?

More than Ed. Granted its a low bar. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I use Chanel mascara and I tried everything under the sun and finally gave up and accepted the fact that I was going to pay for the one mascara that worked for me.

I have my drug of choice to deal with this Ed bullshit:  A bowl full of cheesy carbs.

Did Liz set some puppies on fire in a past life or something??

• Love 8

Ed’s house is so cluttered and weird…a whole shelf unit filled with SpongeBob and Mickey Mouse statuettes, WTF?

Having to see Ed’s disgusting body is somewhat assuaged by seeing the pain that the waxing is causing him.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

hi gang! Haven't watched in a long time. Getting A major Kardashian wannabe Vibe from these Culpo chicks. Hard pass.

Whoa, you could drive A truck through Egg's belly button. Eew.

Wow, what happened to Liz? She seems so bloated and spacey. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Liz should point out how fat Ed is, "in an encouraging way," of course.

She should give "positive hints". You know, like Ed does. 

So wait, now Ed has all these cousins and other family who will cheerfully throw a party for them? I thought he had no one and was estranged from his family? I'm getting whiplash trying to keep these stories straight. 

• Love 9

What’s with all of these stupid engagement parties for Ed and Liz? He’s been married before, she’s been married twice before…they should just keep a low profile and slink off to a chapel in Las Vegas. But NOOOOOO….

• Like 1
  • Love 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

That back hair waxing was perhaps the most intensely disturbing scenes I’ve seen on 90 Day.  Ugh…..🤮

Well... I think the last time he got it waxed his mom helped him...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m intrigued, I looked it up but I can’t imagine what Birch Beer tastes like?

It's like a lighter root beer, less sweet, more crisp. It's also clear instead of brown. "Fresher" is how I would describe it.  Polar brand makes a delightful diet version that I pour down by the gallon.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2