Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She doesn’t understand. USAman is forcing himself to give Kim the yammy. And meet his family. All so he can he be Dollar Store Michael Jackson.

Kind of makes you sick, doesn't it??

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oops, I went to my happy place for a few minutes there. Because this is so fucking boring.

That's OK - I'm late and can't catch up, think I'll just coast, it's pretty boring for sure and it's so hot here - Vancouver - geez!

• Love 7

I think that Usman is getting somewhat scared that Kimbelly's going to propose.  So, he's trying to repel her with the talk of a 2nd wife, while stringing Kimbelly along as long as possible.  Also, if they fight and she apologizes, he gets another gift.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kimbaaaly, no one makes you look stupid. It's how you react to things. No need to throw drinks at someone. You knew who he was when you wanted to be his 'potential' girlfriend.

What a waste of a delicious milkshake. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I watched the Elvis movie.

I watched it too.  I had no idea that Tom Hanks was playing Colonel Tom Parker.  The actor playing Elvis did a better job than I thought.  It wasn’t great but it was okay.  It’s a long movie and it took me two sittings to finish.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

well, let's face it.  If anyone here showed self-respect or some sort of dignity, we wouldn't be here watching.   Kim has reached a new Lowwwwwwwww.

LOW is such a high bar for these idiots.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sending you in. Do you need Bini’s boxing gloves? 

Just hand me an umbrella and a Louboutin. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Pred and Liz doing role play? Lord, why hast thou forsaken us?

As long as they refrain from phrases like "Kama sutra" and "yammy yammy".

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Did they really have to start this Big Egg segment with dog poo?

Also, does the dog get a trip to Petco for going on the pad? Reminds me of that ad years back with the little girl who went poopy in the potty...

Lord,  the things this show gets me to remember. 😖

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'll do it..

Really, and I think poor Kimbally thought she could control everything about him, his career, their relationship etc but it's falling apart for her.  Not sure she will ask for his hand now :(

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I watch this EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY.. there is something wrong with me.. these people are NOT people i meet in everyday life.  I LAUGH!!  but who the hell would go for ED (my question every week).  Liz is a golddigger obviously.  Really.  Who wants to touch him, KISS HIM (yuk) or wake up with him - KILL ME NOW!  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

How does a therapist tolerate a client like Ed?

Why are Liz and Ed on this show? They don't have a 90 day deadline. 

We've been voicing this since the season started, but it hasn't worked and they're still here.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, endure said:

Really, and I think poor Kimbally thought she could control everything about him, his career, their relationship etc but it's falling apart for her.  Not sure she will ask for his hand now :(

She acts like a teenager.  I think she's stunted in her teens.  It makes me sick. (as an adult woman)

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I watch this EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY.. there is something wrong with me.. these people are NOT people i meet in everyday life.  I LAUGH!!  but who the hell would go for ED (my question every week).  Liz is a golddigger obviously.  Really.  Who wants to touch him, KISS HIM (yuk) or wake up with him - KILL ME NOW!  LOL

I am thankful he is not my soul connection dude.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

It got really cold here in NJ the first day of Fall almost like someone flipped a switch! 
The best quote I heard was “Summer cleared out like it owed somebody money.” 

Yes.  My furnace is off and I don't know what to do about the pilot light.   Would love to get the chill out of here.   Plumber is coming here tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4