Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
:

why I think Tim is not trans:

He wears eye liner. Generally, trans men avoid makeup.

9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

why I think Tim is not trans:

He wears eye liner. Generally, trans men avoid makeup.

Tim has made available publicly several photographs of himself when he was a child and teenager, he was obviously a male then as he is now. And just because a man wears eyeliner and knee-high boots does not determine his sexual preference! 

• Thanks 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, time to hear your ratings for the tell all finale. What would you rate it out of 10?

Can we use negative numbers?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, time to hear your ratings for the tell all finale. What would you rate it out of 10?

There are still a few minutes left, but I'm giving it a 2 only because it wasn't a complete Tell Nothing. We did learn a few interesting things. Plus it was nice to see Kenny again.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We would have been better commenters than Tim and Kenny.

Dear god, a couple of toasters would be better. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I must be heartless I couldn’t help but laugh at her blubbering histrionics last week about her mother and now Chantel’s sobbing about Pedro wanting a divorce. 

I giggled with glee over Chantel's sobs. She's been making Pedro's life hell for years. She has only herself to blame. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari said it again - She loves Bini, but she doesn't know if Bini loves her.

She's just setting the stage for when she inevitably kicks him out and runs back into Leandro's arms. "He never loved me, LIAR"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This was boring, I will not even be thinking about it and will move on to them shit this week. You all really tried your hardest to save me from the doom and gloom of sleep, so I really appreciate that. But it still didn’t make this finale any more than a 1/10. I really hope that next week’s HEA season starts off strong, although I don’t have high hopes for it either. And of course, I will read some of your comments around the forums this week! Until next time, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari said it again - She loves Bini, but she doesn't know if Bini loves her.

And he never responds the way she wants just like when she blocked him and he didn't even know he's being blocked. He's actually pretty good at handling her with his passive aggressiveness.

• Love 5

Well, folks, this is probably going to be it for me for 90DF, at least for now. I have no desire to watch HEA at. all. I'm watching 90DF UK but, again, only until my $4.99/trial ends, then I'm cancelling Discovery Plus. (I decided to try Paramount Plus and I'm really enjoying it way more.)

I may still see you around these Primetimer streets. Until then, be well...and thanks for all the snark. 💓

• Hugs 1
  • Love 8
Just now, greekmom said:

Interesting that Bilalzebub isn't wearing his red sole shoes outside

There's a photo of Shaeda and Bile on the internet when they were spotted in NYC.  She was wearing that sweatsuit outfit that we just saw.  But, the photos were in daylight.  They're leaving in darkness.

• Wink 1
  • Love 4

Boring.  I actually got a good nap in !  I DID like John calling JibJab "Spahkles" THAT was the highlight of the tell nothing!!

Since I slept through Part 2, I'm gonna give it a 1.5/10.

Wait, WHUT??  Mohammed is texting ANOTHER WOMAN?????  Obviously, he wanted a green card more than he wants to be married??

Can I just say, these Sunday night snarkfests have been a complete and total 10!!!  Y'all are sooo hilarious!! It's just been such fun!

Have a great week everyone, and I hope we meet up again soon.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6