Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So it is open In my province to get dose 4 but I am travelling in late October so plan to wait a bit so I have better protection overseas.

I got my second booster about a month ago. There was great rejoicing. 

• Love 8

So...she was all ready to just plunge in and marry Patrick in Vegas without telling her dad. But now that she's told her dad, she's having second thoughts about getting married?

How long have they been together? How many years?

Send her home, Patrick.

• Love 9

Alright, y’all, I’m patiently waiting for the end of this season and cannot wait to see what you guys have in store in terms of snark for the next month! I will see you all in the same spot next Sunday, and hope to see some of you around the forums as well! For now, have a great night and a great rest of your week! (Another one of those weeks where I’ll be really busy, so good luck to me!) Peace out.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So it is open In my province to get dose 4 but I am travelling in late October so plan to wait a bit so I have better protection overseas.

I had my 4th dose as soon as I was eligible, but now I wish I had waited for them to tweak the vaccine to better combat the new strains. 

• Love 4

Well, I guess I needed this snarkfest to get me through this trash heap of a season...thanks, everyone.

Next week: Pink Parka Powers, activate!

Shaeeda going to the wrong people for advice again...

Um, Kara? NO.

Mohammed, go home.

The Kobe/Emily baby secret is OUT...

Toodles, Thais!

• Love 7

Good night, great snark and have a great week everyone!

Ooh... on the preview, looks like Thais or someone is leaving on a jet plane- don't know if they'll be back again!

I'll see my corny self out now.... 👋🏾

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had my 4th dose as soon as I was eligible, but now I wish I had waited for them to tweak the vaccine to better combat the new strains. 

That's what I'm going to do.  I had Covid in May, so hoping I'm protected til Sept/Oct, but the way they're talking I could get it next month.  rats.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I quickly read her bio….it doesn’t sound like a real doctorate degree in the tradition sense

There was a lengthy discussion of this on her Couples Page. It is a legit doctorate requiring years of studying and many hours of continuing education 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good night, great snark and have a great week everyone!

Ooh... on the preview, looks like Thais or someone is leaving on a jet plane- don't know if they'll be back again!

I'll see my corny self out now.... 👋🏾

Her name is Rio.

• Wink 2

I am DEVASTATED, y'all! I just saw the preview for next week and after an entire season of covetably cute hairdos, Kara chose THE GOOFIEST 'do for her wedding.  Why the big, weird poof in front? It's like the way groomers cut poodles. "Oh, you'll want a random hair poof right.... there." 

Mohammed still comes off like Egyptian Jeffrey Dahmer.

Patrick should just marry John.

Temperature should call himself Turd in the Punchbowl instead, because way to bring a room down. But whatever it takes to save a sweet dude like Kobe from marrying that clueless lisping harpy. 

How freakin' sweet is Avi? I don't even like babies, but that lil guy is just so adorable, I can't stand it!

Good for Shae, gettin' hers in the prenup. Touchè Douchelal.

Debris getting butthurt because his parents kicked him out just shows how immature he is. 28 is too damn old to be parked at your parents' without any foreseeable plan of getting his own place.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

...she was all ready to just plunge in and marry Patrick in Vegas without telling her dad. But now that she's told her dad, she's having second thoughts about getting married?

I think it’s because of her father’s reaction. She expected him to be against the idea but if they married in Vegas it would be too late for her father to try to talk her out of it. 

• Applause 2
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone holding up, weatherwise?

I’m in Texas. Don’t ask…

I got caught in traffic returning from a road trip so I missed the live snarking. I watched the show this morning and all I can say is I hope the next 90 Day show (HEA) is better though after seeing the cast I don’t have high hopes.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I watched the show this morning and all I can say is I hope the next 90 Day show (HEA) is better though after seeing the cast I don’t have high hopes.

I'm just glad none of those couples got their own spinoff! I suspect The Family Chantel time slot will be available soon. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm just glad none of those couples got their own spinoff! I suspect The Family Chantel time slot will be available soon. 

Am super afraid we’ll get a Family Business spinoff with the coven…

On 7/17/2022 at 10:00 PM, Zombness said:

We will see Patrick and Thais in the Other Way!!

I don't want to see ANY of these couples on the Other Way or ever again!

• Applause 1
(edited)

Yve's "fire ceremony" reminded me of the old Campfire Girls commercial when I was growing up in the 60s. "I light the light of work, Wo-he-lo means work..." while the other girls hummed in the background

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/17/2022 at 10:00 PM, Zombness said:

We will see Patrick and Thais in the Other Way!!

I kind of doubt he could sell home security systems in Texas from Brazil. Plus he’d never leave John behind. I’m pretty sure she’s not really leaving, and it’s just producer shenanigans. 

• Applause 2