Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hey Leander, maybe Bini is just trying to make amends with that feeding ritual, since you won't go away from their  lives.

Okay... maybe not... I wouldn't trust an ex-husband to go dress shopping either. Also, I wouldn't trust Ari.

Edited by Bees52
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve had all I can take this week fellow snarkers. Love to all and make this next week worth something. You never know. See y’all next Sunday. 

Don’t blame you either. This season is actively making me hate myself for watching it.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

Janice & Fred, Ari, Avi & Bini and Ari's sister all live in the same apartment complex.  Yet, they drove separately.  I understand that Ari had to pick up Leandro, but the parents and sister could have coordinated.  

Leandro seems to have changed his studies from math to psychology.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

No not a few weeks later - some things you take to your grave.   This falls into that category.

ITA.  She could have just taken it back without saying a word but NO! NOT THAT BITCH EMILY!  She's clueless.

Sepaking of clueless....  Leandro seems like more of a family member than Bini does.  It seems like they LIKE Leandro better than Bini too!  How come Ari & LEANDRO didn't have any kids??

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

How awful is Ari's mom?  Geez.

She is DREADFUL. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Janice is using the occasion to do her very special bullshit brand of family therapy.

Maybe she and Mama Jibri can open a practice together. Psychobabble and feigned concern a specialty. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

How awful is Ari's mom?  Geez.

I didn't catch it the first time I watched last week's show, but she actually snooped around the ambulance outside the venue where Biniyam was fighting to make sure it was adequately stocked. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Leandro should feel stupid too.  This is the guy your wife left you for (mostly because she got knocked up) and didn’t have the guts to end the relationship appropriately…yet you keep showing up and buying her bras…

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think Janice much prefers Leandro to Bini.

Oh that was obvious before we even met him. Leandro sitting there with a smug shit eating grin while stirring the pot makes me wonder why they got Divorced…they are perfect for each other

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
Just now, goofygirl said:

ITA.  She could have just taken it back without saying a word but NO! NOT THAT BITCH EMILY!  She's clueless.

I think she's just mean-spirited.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t blame you either. This season is actively making me hate myself for watching it.

But we love you and it wouldn't be the same without you! 

Besides, resistance is futile. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Also, why didn't his husband say a word? 

The husband may not wanted to appear on camera, and that's probably another poor intern's moment of glory. 

What idiot would suggest that Leandro go wedding dress shopping with his ex?    

Think Mama Ari wants Leandro back as a son-in-law?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh that was obvious before we even met him. Leandro sitting there with a smug shit eating grim while stirring the pot makes me wonder why they got Divorced…they are perfect for each other

Another closet boy with a beard wife. Of course, Ari never noticed because none of Leandro's dalliances had false lashes.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wish Bini, Ari, Dr. Fred, and especially Janice would get out of my life.    (A big part of that is I share a first name with Mommy Ari, and I hate that.)

You can't help that!  Don't fret over it.

• Love 3

"We're celebrating Ethiopian new year and it's especially significant because Leandro is joining us!'

Excuse me?....wut? Not something along the lines of because Bini is here with us in the U.S., (not sure if it's possibly their first time celebrating it with Bini in the first place?), etc., nothing to do with the ex husband?! These people CLEARLY birthed Ari.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Leandro should feel stupid too.  This is the guy your wife left you for (mostly because she got knocked up) and didn’t have the guts to end the relationship appropriately…yet you keep showing up and buying her bras…

He's in Indiana.  They're in Princeton, NJ.  So his being nearby is intentional and planned.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

How come Ari & LEANDRO didn't have any kids??

He didn’t want them. (Can’t say as I blame him) Remember when he came to Ethiopia Ari handed him the baby and said, “See what you could have had with me?” 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh that was obvious before we even met him. Leandro sitting there with a smug shit eating grim while stirring the pot makes me wonder why they got Divorced…they are perfect for each other

Leandro is someone who they believe would be more suitable for their dear, beloved Areola. He’s college educated and white.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But we love you and it wouldn't be the same without you! 

Besides, resistance is futile. 

You guys are great and I’d absolutely love to continue snarking on here! I just hope to stick around long enough for there to be a bigger, bolder season of egomaniacs. Not these boring tools.

• Like 2
  • Love 5