Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Pious Muhammed:

• 2 weeks for the bidet
  • even longer for the visit to the mosque.

Yet, not a minute before having sex with and living with a non-Muslim woman who is not his wife.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Ugh... The girl who said her greatest wish is for Yve to become Muslim.

I HATE HATE HATE people who try to convert ppl into religion - any religion. Let ppl be for goodness sake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wish they’d throw an Orthodox Jew into the 90Day Fiance septic tank mix as the laws and customs are interesting.

Hasidism is very unique. Try nursing for someone you aren’t allowed to touch 😳

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's 726 miles from SD to Chicago, so I think that's a lot more than 1/2 a tank of gas, Jibri flunked gas mileage too. 

That was a lot of horse poop in that stall area, it obviously hasn't been shoveled very often.   Emily was being totally disgusting towards Kobe too.  

I can't believe Yve hasn't even studied what happens at a mosque.    

34cce3b58bc5f0894c642af43a9a330a.png

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, mis amigos! Has everyone had a good week? I have: gotten my second Covid booster; had a birthday; and, (drum roll please) found out at my annual checkup that, in addition to being in perfect health, that I HAVE LOST SIXTY FIVE POUNDS IN THE LAST YEAR! I am chuffed! Not out of the woods yet, I'd like to lose a good deal more but it is AFFIRMING. 

I have a celebratory Snark Shake in the blender and an ready to RUMBLE!

Happy birthday!! And congrats!! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6

Mo, you can't force anyone to convert to any religion. She can read about it and make her own choice.

Not wanting to convert is not about not understanding the culture. 

I wouldn't want to change my clothes and life for someone unless I wanted to.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m not Muslim but I wouldn’t complain about having to cover to go into a mosque. I’ve been to lots of places in Europe that require women to wear long pants. Don’t complain about it.

The dress code for the Vatican is pretty strict too, at least if you're going to something official.    I know it is, I watched Angels and Demons with Tom Hanks a few times, so I know the dress code. 

I love the Kia commercial with the sea turtles. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wish they’d throw an Orthodox Jew into the 90Day Fiance septic tank mix as the laws and customs are interesting.

But we'd never see that. Just like we never see anything other than the bigoted, one dimensional portrayals of Muslims. 

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Wait. Yve didn't even know that men and women don't pray together in the mosque?

Hmph. 😒

Seriously. She didn't even know that basic fact? Are we getting our legs pulled? 

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Bees52 said:

Wait. Yve didn't even know that men and women don't pray together in the mosque?

Hmph. 😒

Does it surprise you???  Most of all the people we have seen on all the seasons, they apparently do not know how to use google.  They go into a relationship without knowing about culture, religion and customs.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The dress code for the Vatican is pretty strict too.   

Ever been to a Greek church or monastery in Greece.

It isn't fun and it's hot.

I hated it and refused to cover up and waited outside. Granted I was 12.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Yves is a total airhead when it comes to being a Muslim.  You don't even have to google very much to get the lowdown on what goes on and THE FACT THAT SHE DIDN"T KNOW THEY WORSHIPPED IN SEPARATE AREAS is astounding!!  What a MORON.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ugh... The girl who said her greatest wish is for Yve to become Muslim.

I HATE HATE HATE people who try to convert ppl into religion - any religion. Let ppl be for goodness sake.

I agree but to be fair she was told that Yvs was visiting to learn more and possibly covert. It’s different that missionaries or door knocker who arrived unwanted and uninvited 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Yves is a total airhead when it comes to being a Muslim.  You don't even have to google very much to get the lowdown on what goes on and THE FACT THAT SHE DIDN"T KNOW THEY WORSHIPPED IN SEPARATE AREAS is astounding!!  What a MORON.

Even though she has a successful business, it doesnt look like someone hit her with the intelligence stick.

BTW - anyone google her business? I mean how well is she doing? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

How boring Ari and Bini are masked how much I dislike them.  I realized it when I rewatched last week's episode.  I also picked up that Ari's parents live "two minutes away," and her sister lives "three minutes the other way."  They're all in that apartment complex.  Yet, they drove separately to that restaurant, and Ari and Bini got a babysitter for the night (probably the Ethiopian nanny stayed back).  

I know too much, and I still can't care.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree but to be fair she was told that Yvs was visiting to learn more and possibly covert. It’s different that missionaries or door knocker who arrived unwanted and uninvited 

I always tell them that I would like to tell them about my Lord and Saviour - Lord Vadar.

They usually leave.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I put more research into the menu of a new restaurant to preplan my order than she did researching Islam.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 6/3/2022 at 5:30 PM, OoogleEyes said:

But still no rolling eyes, Greekmom. WHY IS THAT 

Rolling eyes would definitely come in handy on this show. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like she should have done a better job of covering her hair.

I think because she chose a heavy pashmina shawl which is hot as hell,  instead of something more suitable to wear on her head. Another bad decision on her growing list of bad decisions.

• Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I just got a flashback to Nicole being in Morocco and being so put out because she couldn't eat french fries for every meal.

Nicole walking up the sand dune while being called lazy and told to do exercise is everything 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

She's driving all the way to Jersey City? Come the fuck on. There's definitely something closer to Princeton. But yeah whatever...Bini is going to be an MMA fighter. Sure.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’ve taken one kickboxing class so far and even I could beat Ari’s ass. Why is she running up on a trained fighter? 🤣

I would love to see Ari get her fanny beat.    

I bet this MMA gym is the only one that would let the phony scenes be filmed.   I bet the other ones told the film crew to leave. 

My understanding is that Ari's parents live a couple of floors above where the apartment that the producers rented for Ari and Bini.   I bet there's a limited number of apartment complexes that allow filming too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4