Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

How will Bilal be infuriating tonight, I wonder?

• His stupid "prank" and his disappointment that Shaeda didn't think it was funny.
  • Shaeda's apologizing to him.
  • His dumb t-shirt, "B Grateful," in case she doesn't realize that his prank is serious.

That's only in one scene.

I hate him.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So the house has been empty for15 years. Did he put new furniture and dishware in it just for his "prank"?

Yeah, empty 15 years….would likely be covered in mold and dust. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Red, for lies, deceit, and toxic whining.

Also, putting suitcases directly on the bed drives me nuts as well.

One of my pet peeves of this show is the alarming number of people who do this. It’s indescribably GROSS independent of the pandemic. Those bags have been sitting on dirty, germ-ridden planes, airport floors, train stations, and subway/metro stations. And these people are over here like “yep, let’s heave this bag onto this clean-sheeted bed where I’ll sleep.” 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, what happened to you? Did I miss something? Were you sick? Oh no!

I described my misadventures in detail in the LAL live chat thread. Short version: fainted, fell, hit head, ER, fine but knee was killing. Next day, fell again at home, hurt other knee, staggering around like a Sasquatch on non functioning knees. Couple of days of ice and painkillers and I'm right as rain!

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sounds interesting. Dopesick made me really dislike those people.

Its a great read. Long, but well written and absorbing. 

• Love 3
(edited)

The fact that Bilal’s childhood home is small is one thing, however, come on with the peeling ceilings!  We’ve seen some messy apartments and less than ideal accommodations but this was the worst and all just a sham.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:
  • His stupid "prank" and his disappointment that Shaeda didn't think it was funny.
  • Shaeda's apologizing to him.
  • His dumb t-shirt, "B Grateful," in case she doesn't realize that his prank is serious.

That's only in one scene.

I hate him.

That fucking T shirt! I was SCREAMING. I really, really hate passive aggressive holier than thou twats like him who expect you to read their clothing for life advice. 

I hate him too.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Where did Bilal get the water for the tea kettle?  The place where the faucet should be is stuffed with fake greenery.

Bathroom sink?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I described my misadventures in detail in the LAL live chat thread. Short version: fainted, fell, hit head, ER, fine but knee was killing. Next day, fell again at home, hurt other knee, staggering around like a Sasquatch on non functioning knees. Couple of days of ice and painkillers and I'm right as rain!

Oh no, that sounds horrifying! I had the same thing happen to a friend of mine! Glad you're better, m'dear.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Red, for lies, deceit, and toxic whining.

Also, putting suitcases directly on the bed drives me nuts as well.

Ok, I am confused. Where should one put them if there isn't a luggage rack in the room? Most homes don't have one.  

• Love 2

Speaking of Bilal's t-shirt, that's why I won't wear a 'Be Kind' shirt I would feel so fake. 😂

I have a t-shirt that just says "Nope"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I am confused. Where should one put them if there isn't a luggage rack in the room? Most homes don't have one.  

I might put mine on my loveseat but put a bath towel under it.

• Love 2

This is different...a sensible mom giving practical advice and a daughter listening and really thinking about the situation. Trust your gut Shaeeda---RUN!!!

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im the words of Mary Ingalls, Bilal really has my dander up

8 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

You shouldn't be doing the questioning Bilal.

7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Bilal is an ass.

7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How will Bilal be infuriating tonight, I wonder?

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Because she's too good for Bilal.

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Maybe Bialzebub should be grateful a woman wants his skanky ass.

5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:
  • I hate him.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Bilal is a psychological abuser.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I DESPISE BILAL!

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Speaking of Bilal's t-shirt, that's why I won't wear a 'Be Kind' shirt I would feel so fake. 😂

I work with someone who has “Be Kind” in her email signature. The real kicker: she’s one of the rudest people anyone has ever met.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4