Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I already forget did she met him in Cameroon? I though it was in the Caribbean?

China.

He has also gained a bit of weight.

In regards to Guillmero's passport, I am wondering if that is TLC made up plot.

I watch alot of boarder security and those guys don't dick around. If your paperwork isn't right and you said you are in the States to visit and you are actually going to work, they put you on the next flight back.

Unless TLC is banking on us to forget that passports were extended due to covid and alot of places were closed.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I can't imagine that Emily didn't bring Baby Covid so his Daddy could see him!  Instead, we have to hear all about how they're gonna get it on at the hotel....  FIRST!

Eeewwww..... TMI

Oh, we will get close up shots of them slobbering each other on the bed

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Emily reminds me of the girl who got pregnant in Jamaica on vacation and it was so obvious the guy wasn’t into it. I don’t think he ever made it to the US or met his son.

That would be Aryanna and Sherlon.  He clearly wasn't into her.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are no longer in touch.  Kara and Guillermo remind me of Amber and Daniel.

I can't wait to see Miona in South Dakota.  

• Love 8
Just now, Adeejay said:

That would be Aryanna and Sherlon.  He clearly wasn't into her.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are no longer in touch.  Kara and Guillermo remind me of Amber and Daniel.

I can't wait to see Miona in South Dakota.  

Miona can.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She looks like Ed in the head

I'm trying not to pick her apart because she didn't make her own head...but it bothers me that her neck is the same width as her head, and there's sort of a straight drop from chin to neck and from back of the head to back of neck. It's just weird to see. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Wasn’t it nice of Kara to travel to Venezuela (correction: The Dominican Republic) to accompany her foreign exchange student to the US?

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 21
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Dominican Republic seems to have free range dogs scattered about like confetti.

Every foreign country on this show is shown with muddy streets, roving packs of dogs, flies, ragged children, and squalor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Are there international flights to Kansas City?

Ha ha. I flew into Kansas City once. Granted this was 20 years ago, but there was one gate. And even after 9/11 people were allowed to come with you to the gate (because... there was no where else in the airport for them to go). 

• Love 4

Evening all!  I see the snark has begun.  I just got off work and so have to catch up, but I'm reading along!

We can start with Bilall, or whatever he is.  Nothing wrong with a small home, but at least keep up the maintenance.

• Love 13
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Immigration was like ‘ma’am, why do you have so many uninflated balloons in your suitcase?’

"Uh, they're condoms?"

• LOL 12
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Evening all!  I see the snark has begun.  I just got off work and so have to catch up, but I'm reading along!

We can start with Bilall, or whatever he is.  Nothing wrong with a small home, but at least keep up the maintenance.

And get rid of the granny decor. 

• Love 7