Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Come on Jibri, just wear the ripped pink pants!! They'll look FANTASTIC with the pink boots and that squirrelly hat always worn on the BACK of his head!  What a dingbat!

I think that his underwear are pink, so the rip won't be so obvious.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously. It would take five minutes to stitch that up, at least so it would hold together temporarily. Dumbass.

Three of those five minutes would be me trying to put the thread into the needle.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Seriously. It would take five minutes to stitch that up, at least so it would hold together temporarily.

A little duct tape would be even quicker 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

THIS RIGHT HERE. Its that well worn Sharp trope in disguise. Foreign fiancee should fall to her knees and kiss the ground for the chance to live on the gold paved streets of America! If not, she is a gold digger who only wants a green card. We see you, Matt Sharp.

This is for trust, he says. How will she ever trust anything he says ever going forward?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously. It would take five minutes to stitch that up, at least so it would hold together temporarily. Dumbass.

yep. It's his parents' house...there has to be a repair kit there somewhere.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was thinking the same thing. 

Jabroni gets everything he deserves 

• Love 7

He doesn't care if she trusts him. He only cares about his own feelings. I hate him. 

I thought Bilge Al was handsome at first. However, his rude, superior face while he is punishing his fiancee gets uglier by the minute. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He doesn't care if she trusts him. He only cares about his own feelings. I hate him. 

Seriously. The woman just landed in a strange country where she only semi-knows one person and that one person is lying to and belittling her on arrival.

• Love 13
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily brought her shoehorn to help her shimmy into the lingerie.

It's not like he hasn't seen her on zoom  or facetime or whatever a million times. Why is she acting like he doesn't know she gained weight? 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I can’t believe Little People Big World is still on. They’re all awful. What is there left to talk about?

They're short of ideas.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1