Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I missed what caused Bilal's wealth.

His Muslim upbringing in the 'hood, according to him.  He's a real estate investor and agent, because investors always are boots-on-the-ground to sell potential assets to their own competition.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Oh, ok…here’s the shady part…he should not even being pursuing marriage with a childless woman who badly wants children if he is not on board with that. Yet, we see it time and again on this show.

100% yes. I just posted this but you said it much more eloquently. Wanting kids or not is a deal breaker. These two have no business being together. They are not compatible.

• Love 12

Bilal's a real estate investor, and supposed to be very nice, very successful.    WE'll se how that works out since he has kids, doesn't want more, and the fiance does.  I think he should realize that the fiance will guess he's well off when she actually arrives, and sees the boat, the house, etc.   

I like Emily's horse.    However, Emily getting pregnant with Kobe first thing was not a good move.    So, Emily meets Kobe from Cameroon, in China.  Emily's mother sounds like Ellas's mother, reminding her about her sad dating past. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Another one who's knocked up by her vacation smash. 

Vacation peen belongs on vacation. That’s why it’s fun, assuming your birth control game is strong. Vacation peen should NOT be shoe-horned into a relationship. 

• Love 13