Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Seriously. They HAVE to have seen his old social media posts by now where his racist and homophobic self came shining through. This confirms for me that they hold the same beliefs. Fuck all of them. 

Okay, this Single Life promo has me howling. If there was a shooting in that restaurant that is horrifying but watching Big Ed try to scamper is just…LMAO. 

I think this was filmed way before that info came out. Hamza probably has no clue about anything…poor thing.

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Jasmine with all the clues on Ximenia.

It takes a sugar baby to know a sugar baby...

or as Van Halen put it, and I think this is a subtle but keen observation, "takers need a giver."

It'll be in my book, Everything I Know I Learned from Rock

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Yes, Mike met her when she was doing online cam stuff, and paid her so she would be exclusive to him, so he isn't some innocent target. 

Exactly!! It's not like he's an elderly victim of a gift card scam.

• Love 14

I am have some VERY STRONG fuck you Kim feelings tonight.  She's just on the wrong side of just about every single couple's story. And her unfounded confidence that she's speaking the gospel truth about what's right in each case while simultaneously being grossly incorrect and hugely hypocritical (because her own "relationship" is such a joke) is grating on my very last nerve. As are her ridiculous white lady chicken-necking and snap-ups.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Do you ladies think a man with lips tattooed on his neck is sexy?

Oh... SO MACH sexy!!!!

Uh, no. In reality, neck, chest and face tattoos are a turn-off.  But I'm old.

• Love 8
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

These people out here acting like it's their money that's going to Ximena. If Mike wants to be her sponser, it's on him.

Exactly. It’s none of their business. I would tell my friend that I’m suspicious, I don’t want my friend to get hurt, but he’s an adult and can make his own decisions.

• Love 8

I was wondering about Voodoo myself. Really. Or one of the many dark arts. 

John should have jumped all over Mike for telling Nelcy to 'shut up'. I wanted to charge him a $100 wire transfer for that moment. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, Mike met her when she was doing online cam stuff, and paid her so she would be exclusive to him, so he isn't some innocent target. 

Agreed. It was transactional from the get-go.

• Love 14