Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Who wants to see Jessica and Jasmine in a mud wrestling fight??!?!?

My money's on Jasmine. I bet she fights dirty. Jessica would be worried about her extensions and damage to her nose job. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I can't with these two (Ben and Mahogany).

I'm SO embarrassed for his kids. Is this really worth the paycheck, Ben?

And yeah, WHY is Jessica getting all this screen time? Is she getting hired by TLC?

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Memphis is pregnant right? I get that she might be feeling sick

No, she had the baby in November, and this was shot in January I think, unless she's pregnant again.    

I enjoyed the Victorian commercial from Geico.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Just more weirdness.  Whoever is writing the script for Ben, Jessica, and Mahogs needs to go back to school.  The about-face was weird. Ben is weird, Mahogs is weird.  The timing and delivery is just off.

• Love 9

So, its a three hour show. We only have about 40 minutes left. We have spent virtually no time on Memphis and Hamza and Mike and Ximena, but how much time was lavished on Pastor Perv's shrill harridan of a "friend"? WHY

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, its a three hour show. We only have about 40 minutes left. We have spent virtually no time on Memphis and Hamza and Mike and Ximena, but how much time was lavished on Pastor Perv's shrill harridan of a "friend"? WHY

I'm thinking that the incel/Ximena portion will be short.

And Kimber... you introduce all these SD women to the incel. We will see how long it lasts.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No, she had the baby in November, and this was shot in January I think, unless she's pregnant again

Maybe she had to go pump. I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is backstage and they’re going to bring her (I think) out 

Edited to add: I was totally wrong! They didn’t say anything specific about the baby 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6