Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I hate the Mom and Dad and I still want to punch Brandon 

I’m with you on that.  I barely remember these two cracking a smile during their season.  On Pillow Talk they are trying way too hard to be jovial.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 15

Hello! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I had a small panic attack while grocery shopping today. I was able to get past it and managed to not make a fool of myself. It only feels like everyone's staring at you, I know. I'm OK now. I made dinner and having something to focus on helped.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We set a record here for the cloudiest April yet, but today we had sun here in Michigan and it really does lift your mood.

We've had super weird weather all weekend:  sun on Friday,   then  rain, hail,  and snow in higher elevations.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I hate the Mom and Dad and I still want to punch Brandon

As if Ron wasn’t obnoxious enough, his loud raucous laugh makes him unbearable to watch 

• Love 16
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I don’t feel sorry for Kimbaaaly, she should have known better, I feel sorry for her son being upset by all these shenanigans. 

THIS. I mean...unless he's trying to get a bit of this fame also? What's he doing in NYC?

• Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

As if Ron wasn’t obnoxious enough, his loud raucous laugh makes him unbearable to watch 

His laugh is creepy!

Kimbaaaly has no self esteem. Be done, Girl. Find a man in America. You can do it.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I had a small panic attack while grocery shopping today. I was able to get past it and managed to not make a fool of myself. It only feels like everyone's staring at you, I know. I'm OK now. I made dinner and having something to focus on helped.

Good for you for getting through it. Now enjoy some quality snark

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

@sainte-chapelle  how's miss kitty?

She came to watch the show. Several nights in hospital but they found nothing wrong. After the second ultrasound the gas and bloating were gone and she is eating and seems so much better. They had to shave her legs lol

53FD165C-5E8B-43EA-95AB-2D4FD1486154.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Poor Jamal, man. He looks resigned. Like he’s had to do this before. (Just not on tv.) 

He needs to join the ever growing support group, with Molly's kids, Eric's daughter Tori, Darcey's girls, and the rest. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We've had super weird weather all weekend:  sun on Friday,   then  rain, hail,  and snow in higher elevations.

We had hail yesterday in Massachusetts too! And today its in the fifties, blue blue skies and puffy white clouds. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I’ve been there. It’s a terrible feeling. Hope you’re feeling better. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She came to watch the show. Several nights in hospital but they found nothing wrong. After the second ultrasound the Luis and bloating were gone and she is eating and seems so much better.

53FD165C-5E8B-43EA-95AB-2D4FD1486154.jpeg

im sooo happy your cat is alright!! so happy that she is with us to snark tonight

• Love 8

So I watched the Tell-All Part 2 earlier today on Discovery Plus because I’m old and it’s hard for me to watch an episode and keep up with the snark simultaneously. Pay attention to the way Ben pronounces the name of  his “girlfriend”. All of a sudden he is saying it like “MA-ho-GAN-ee” or similar, it’s very weird. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He needs to join the ever growing support group, with Molly's kids, Eric's daughter Tori, Darcey's girls, and the rest. 

We had hail yesterday in Massachusetts too! And today its in the fifties, blue blue skies and puffy white clouds. 

It was 23C/73F Friday afternoon. The gust front came in and 2 hours later the temp dropped 10 degrees to 12C/54F. Wind ever since.

• Love 3