Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The Tammy Fay one is on hbo max. It was surprisingly good

It was pretty good! I heard that it won an Oscar for makeup. Hooray for the MUAs!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I think Jasmine now does Only Fans. A bit late to the game.

Ximena - you are 24 years old. You have had a rough time. Life with Mike wouldn't be awful. Could be worse.

Just steer him away from the chili beans and carbonated drinks.

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ximena looks 90s thug with the headscarf, fishnets and wifebeater. She classed it up for his first visit but now she is out of fucks and will have legs in the air in jail … I bet his shoes on the carpet are cleaner than her va…..ok I’ll see myself out

💀💀💀💀💀

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

X’s sister nis seeing her dreams of living in the States  crushed. She needs to start her own online hustle.

I think the whole family is crushed.  Her webcam stuff and Mike hustle must support them all.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, magemaud said:
  Hide contents

Apparently TPTB at the Lupus Foundation didn’t like the negative publicity he brought them and he was suspended 

Quote feature didn’t work, this was my response to @Hotel Snarker

Wait, he works there?! 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jasmine says it's not fair that Gino is cautious with his money, really?

That's because SHE wants to be cautious incontrol with his money! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Anyone watching The Thing About Pam? It’s pretty good!

My Hulu app has been crashing all week. I’m thinking of just getting rid of it all together. So I haven’t watched it, but I did watch the original Dateline episode.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi everyone! Who the hell taught Gino to pronounce Panama like that? Piana-mah. Ugh!

It’s a certain kind of Michigan accent. I heard it a lot when I was growing up there. Of course I hightailed it to NYC right after college.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This show is becoming positively tragic. I hope Gino gets dragged. I feel somewhat bad for Mike because XXX keeps reeling him back in.  Clueless Hazmat gets married to the evil Oompa Loompa, and "I Melt With You" has become a cheese commercial. 

In addition, we get to see ads for irresponsible teen parents earning money for their stupidity.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just cant with this perverted, narcissistic asshole. Go fuck yourself, Benny Boy.

Again I’d rather live under a bridge in the shadier part of Dayton. Ughhh! I bet he’s got teeny weeny polka dot bikini briefs

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, amigos y amigas! I had a long talk with Jesus and he's told me unequivocally that we are meant to be together. 

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

Oh no! Plumbing issues are the worst. Hope our snark helps. And hope the plumber can fix things first thing tomorrow. 

• Love 3