Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Off topic, was Love During Lockup an hour or an hour and a half last Friday. I turned the snark light off and returned my seat to its upright position after an hour and it seemed like people kept going for another 30 minutes.  Was it my imagination?  I left the room and came back and people were  still snarking.

• Love 5

Alright, m'dears. That is it for this week's shitshow of Before the 90 Craze! New season of 90 Day Fiance Season 9 starts on April 17 for those who can't wait. I will see you all next week for more laughs and jokes and ridiculousness! Will also see some of you around the forums. For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Who Mahogany be banginggg???

"God placed her in my heart." FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Kimbaaaly is so embarrassing. 

The Mike run is next week!

Jesus placed a hunk in her hotel room.

Or he knocked on the wrong door.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

GOD PLACED HER IN MY HEART 😲🥵😵

As a sexual assault victims' advocate, I have heard predators say exactly that to defend their kidnapping. Exactly that. 

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Wish me all a safe flight to Boston and ms pepper I will text you when we arrive in Boston

Have a great time!   My daughter's recovering from surgery at my house, so I'm out for this.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Off topic, was Love During Lockup an hour or an hour and a half last Friday. I turned the snark light off and returned my seat to its upright position after an hour and it seemed like people kept going for another 30 minutes.  Was it my imagination?  I left the room and came back and people were  still snarking.

Its 90 minutes now! 50% more snark! 

Just now, Doublemint said:

Have a great time!   My daughter's recovering from surgery at my house, so I'm out for this.

Sending my most positive mojo for her speedy recovery! 

• Love 7

Kinda like asking a fake psychic to cast a spell so someone comes in to your life. Uh, the person has free will. He or she may come back at some point. I wouldn't want some dude casting a spell on me.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

90 minutes of pure bliss. TPTB listened to us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

1.5 hours.  Still not enough of that train wreck for me!

Good night all! Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite..,.ew.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, m'dears. That is it for this week's shitshow of Before the 90 Craze! New season of 90 Day Fiance Season 9 starts on April 17 for those who can't wait. I will see you all next week for more laughs and jokes and ridiculousness! Will also see some of you around the forums. For now, have a great night! Peace out.

Season 9 already?! Be still, my heart!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

William Hurt R.I.P. I swooned over him in Body Heat, one of the sexiest movies ever.

He got my attention in Children of a Lesser God. Wow...powerful movie and eye candy for all. 

• Love 2

Good night everyone! So mach fun snarking tonight!  I may show up tomorrow for The Single Life, too, if I remember to turn there. It's been weeks since I've watched TLC on a Monday. Until next time, ☮️❤️☘️🍀

• Love 6
On 12/5/2021 at 11:34 PM, DanaMB said:

And yet I predict half way through we’ll be tired of them and anxiously awaiting the next season. It’s what we do. Can’t seem to break the cycle. I blame the excellent snark. 

My response when we were excited for this season of B90. 😂

• LOL 6
On 3/13/2022 at 8:47 PM, Eldemarge said:

Kim, you can't bully guys into making an effort.  If they wanted to, they would.

But if she hasn't figured that out by her age, we can't help her.

Preach!

Lesson #1 for Women: Men do what they want to do. Corollary: Men don't do what they don't want to do.

Repeat that 3,000 different ways and you get the book "He's Just Not That Into You."

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Preach!

Lesson #1 for Women: Men do what they want to do. Corollary: Men don't do what they don't want to do.

Repeat that 3,000 different ways and you get the book "He's Just Not That Into You."

When will Usman stop hitting up old hags in America?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/14/2022 at 9:48 PM, DanaMB said:
On 12/5/2021 at 10:34 PM, DanaMB said:

And yet I predict half way through we’ll be tired of them and anxiously awaiting the next season. It’s what we do. Can’t seem to break the cycle. I blame the excellent snark. 

My response when we were excited for this season of B90. 😂

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Mike: So, last night was pretty good, eh?
Ximena: 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Still laughing about "SAFE FLIGHT" when Kimbaaaaly tried to give an ultimatum. Helen Keller could see it wasn't going to work after the season with Usman and Belly Girl Visa.

@Angry Moldovan how was Boston and the meet up?

We went to the ice cream stand today, tomorrow it will probably snow. Got to enjoy the good weather days when we get them in Michigan. Hope everybody had a good week.

• Love 9