Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Tuneful said:

Ben commands Mahogany to stop talking about the past and to talk about the present and future. Uh, listen, asshole, the situation with your ex is very much a present concern for anyone you date. And I love how he pins the problems with the ex on "she hasn't forgiven me." Uh huh, and why don't you say for what, instead of changing the subject? Ugh, I can't stand this narcissistic holy roller. 

He is such a controlling bastard. 

• Love 11

She's not that into you Ben if you haven't noticed from how she avoids any contact with you and show you no affection and also thinks you're an annoying old man for asking about stop signs.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This douche slathered in  glitter fake tan reminds me of Cody from Sister Wives.

He expounds on everything like he’s an expert, just like Kody. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Yeah - bring it on!   (how's the new job?)

Rough first few weeks but settling in nicely now! Team is great. Thank you for asking!

• Love 9
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

She's not that into you Ben if you haven't noticed from how she avoids any contact with you and show you no affection and also thinks you're an annoying old man for asking about stop signs.

He needs a few sessions with Dr. Rick. How not to be come HER parents. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

When I was in my early and mid-20s I had a few older creepers (at least 25-30 years older, and married in their cases) like Ben after me. And they always wanted to talk on and on about themselves. It grossed me out then and he grosses Hogs and her friends out now. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, when Ben marries a 22 year-old girl, he thinks she'll enjoy going on playdates with his kids who are her age, and other kids that are not much younger?    And she'll want to pop out more kids with him?  

he can save $$ with ordering for them off the kiddie menus.

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben: Well, I happen to understand people in their 20’s because I have kids that age.

It took Ben THREE years to figure out his ex didn’t like/want kids?? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's a good way to avoid questions "I don't have to defend my past because it's behind me." Ben is shady.

Ben has an infallible complex...resents being challenged or questioned

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mahogany is wearing her finest pyjama set…clearly looking to get laid. 

She's like, what can i wear to be totally covered up, mismatched, so I can turn this old skeezer off and still get to be on 90 Day.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben is getting sand in his eye.

What? Usman gives the gifts back to Kimbelly? Like a consolation prize?

I'm sorry, Usman EARNED those for actually swallowing his gorge and giving Old Kim the yammy yammy! 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Kim take the PS5 too. You can sell it.

She should give it to her son. Bet he doesn't have one. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I finally watched Power of the Dog. It really is a great film IMO. Great acting. I also watched House of Gucci and no one should be winning anything for that dumpster fire. Glad it wasn’t nominated 

I saw CODA. Loved it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I need to see more Kimbally. I don’t care about this perverted old guy.

I've said it before but the older woman younger guy stories are usually my favorite. Maybe it makes me feel better about myself that I can say "at least I'm not doing that". 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

It’s called “Evil Lives Here.” It’s a boring show, until somebody gets murdered.

Oh I watch that sometimes. I feel terrible because they can slaughter a whole town, but if they mention that the psycho hurt an animal, I turn it off. American Monster is good too. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am starting prep for a colonoscopy on Tuesday, tomorrow is not solid food then I take the colon blow...ugh. I am counting on you all to take my mind off it all.

Or as my doctor calls it “the bucket of fun”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, when Ben marries a 22 year-old girl, he thinks she'll enjoy going on playdates with his kids who are her age, and other kids that are not much younger?    And she'll want to pop out more kids with him?  

I guess four aren't enough. Ugh. I feel for his kids looking at those texts in this epi about how he can't wait to have kids. And that she says he'd be a good father. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Bens children have GOT to be sooo embarrassed watching this 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I finally watched Power of the Dog. It really is a great film IMO. Great acting.

I was very pleasantly surprised by that film. And it was beautifully shot as well, despite what Sam Elliott says...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He wasn't thinking any further than the end of his penis. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's a good way to avoid questions "I don't have to defend my past because it's behind me." Ben is shady.

The sociopath that I recently unloaded loved to shout 'that's in the past' when I called him out on anything.  Red red red red flag!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Close your eyes and Kim sounds just like Darcey. The pleading for validation, begging for sex, getting mad because the object of her affections has had girlfriends before. Well, except I've never heard Darcey say "yo".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

who was the dude in by the door?

One of Soja Boy's entourage.  I thought they went back home when Usman moved into Kimbelly's room.  Guess not...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've said it before but the older woman younger guy stories are usually my favorite. Maybe it makes me feel better about myself that I can say "at least I'm not doing that". 😆

giphy.gif

• LOL 13