Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ok, I am done.  I just can't with these morons any more this evening.  I want to read some excellent snark tomorrow so don't let me down!

I am starting prep for a colonoscopy on Tuesday, tomorrow is not solid food then I take the colon blow...ugh. I am counting on you all to take my mind off it all.

You know how in elementary school we held our noses and couldn't  tell if we bit into an apple or an onion? When you chug (yes) the prep, hold your nose.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Anyone wonder if the 'younger sister' at Jasmine's mother's home is actually the oldest of Jasmine's kids?   

I liked when her sister was asked, "What do you think of Gino?..." crickets, then, very slowly, "He's...nice..." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would CHEERFULLY take in a Ukrainian FAMILY, any day. I've taken in my share, several of my son's friends have lived with us, for varying lengths of time. The son in question rented a room from us for a couple of years, he's my son's friend but my kid has distanced himself lately owing to the drinking/issues. Its awkward as fuck and I feel bad for everyone, the relationships are complicated and the new sobriety fragile. And I'm in the middle of it! WHY. Oh well. It'll soon pass. Meanwhile, all of you burn some sage or say a prayer or bark at the moon or whatever suits your spirit best for me!

So sorry for all this!   Just remember it will pass.   Think of the wonderful gift your husband will get you for making you participate in this.  (haha)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why are we pretending Mahogs doesn’t speak perfect English? 

Yeah this is ridiculous. What an awkward car ride and for no reason. Her English is great. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would CHEERFULLY take in a Ukrainian FAMILY, any day. I've taken in my share, several of my son's friends have lived with us, for varying lengths of time. The son in question rented a room from us for a couple of years, he's my son's friend but my kid has distanced himself lately owing to the drinking/issues. Its awkward as fuck and I feel bad for everyone, the relationships are complicated and the new sobriety fragile. And I'm in the middle of it! WHY. Oh well. It'll soon pass. Meanwhile, all of you burn some sage or say a prayer or bark at the moon or whatever suits your spirit best for me!

After I became a sober-a-rino I always want to reach out to people struggling with alcoholism and beat some sense into them, but they can't get better until they're ready, and for some people they never manage to stay sober long term, or even short term.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You know how in elementary school we held our noses and couldn't  tell if we bit into an apple or an onion? When you chug (yes) the prep, hold your nose. 

Then unbutton your pants, grab some books or a tablet and hunker down in the spare bathroom.  When that stuff hits, you will have no time to plan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ben's brain is telling him the truth?   Is that what he calls his tiny acorn appendage?  

Mahogany doesn't even know her own back story.   So their texts were written by some 45 year old production guy?   Or were they done before Mahogany got hired, and she didn't read her briefing folder? 

"Mahogany" certainly hates being in the same car with Ben.    So, Ben thinks the religious 22 year-old he's dating, is fine with going away on a trip with him?   You know Ben thinks they won't need the second room.  

I finally agree with Jasmine, Gino is a horrible dancer, and does look like he's dancing with a stick up his ass. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ok, I am done.  I just can't with these morons any more this evening.  I want to read some excellent snark tomorrow so don't let me down!

I am starting prep for a colonoscopy on Tuesday, tomorrow is not solid food then I take the colon blow...ugh. I am counting on you all to take my mind off it all.

Good luck Betty, ....this is the one time you can tell people that you're waiting for the Fleet to come in!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is Ben mansplaining how to drive…listen you lazy eyed mother fucker, go raise your kids and maybe spend your sex tourist money on their education you decrepit megalomaniac 

It really looked like a dad giving his daughter a driving lesson. He was probably hitting the imaginary dad brake pedal.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is Ben mansplaining how to drive…listen you lazy eyed mother fucker, go raise your kids and maybe spend your sex tourist money on their education you decrepit megalomaniac 

I know you’re hurting but you are on fire tonight. Fire Jerry, Fire 

• LOL 8
22 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I need someone to make a meme of Mama Jasmine's face upon hearing that Gino wants her blessing. I need it immediatemente.

Pedid y se os dará 👼

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

On the way to her mother’s, Jasmine saw a street food vendor and made GIno spend $2 on a big bowl of pigs feet then took great pleasure in forcing him to eat it. He refused to try it until she insisted on feeding him a chunk of it. He gagged on it while she sat there smiling smugly. I swear she’s getting revenge for him sending the photos to his ex. 

This fills me with glee. If only there had been a bowl of penis soup handy! 

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Do you want a healing spell or a get lost spell?

Healing for the son, get lost for the mother! I adore you! 

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

After I became a sober-a-rino I always want to reach out to people struggling with alcoholism and beat some sense into them, but they can't get better until they're ready, and for some people they never manage to stay sober long term, or even short term.

That's my fear. This isn't this kid's first go-round. And he's only 25. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

On this getaway I hope Mahogany might, you know, touch my old wiener.

Its what Jesus would want her to do. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7