Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And it was clearly racism. He was a white man and I was a Black woman. The look on his face showed he has a clear disdain for Black people. That loser racist man can fuck off.

I really, really really want him arrested. For harassment, or loitering or standing there. 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola amigos y amigas! I am delighted to be here with you tonight-we have had an unexpected house guest since Friday, a young friend's mother who flew in because things were getting messy with her son (drinking problem, issues, long story). We don't know the woman but of course my husband was all "of course, stay with us!". Sigh. I'm glad to help of course but yikes. Its been all restaurant meals and running around. I am exhausted and its the new world order till Tuesday. Send help. 

Thank all the gods in the pantheon I had my live chat rabbit hole to dive into! 

Sorry Pepper.... at first I thought you had taken in a Ukrainian refugee and I was all "all right, you go grrl", but I read further and its Rando Drunksonmom, and I'm like, ohh, hope she knows where the door is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino tucks his ears into the hat. Is that a new trend or something?

12 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

These men are all so creepy 

12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A picture of jasmine’s breasts show up in the photo album.

11 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

The reason is . . . he has an annoying voice.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, greekmom said:

soooo nice that Ben took his potential adoptee and her little playmates out for ice cream. Is he going to take them to Mickey D's as well for the happy meal?

I really wanted ice cream after that scene. 

What is with Colt and his beard? 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He was my tv boyfriend back in “The Wire” day.

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s a beautiful man 😍

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Mine too. How can one human be so gorgeous? 😍

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I had him during Luther

Alright you home wreckers. That’s enough. Idris is saving all his yammy for me.

• LOL 16

Ben is an idiot, he wants to go to a deeper level with Mahogs and fall in love again?

The commercial with whatshisname with the gawd awful beard, I thought it was the actor that played Jake from Two and Half Men all grown up.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I pursue them often, to move furniture and fix my car.

They also come in handy for reaching for items on high shelves, and opening jars. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I second that…life can be so hard and good for you for,lending a hand. I totally agree that “ strong personality “ equals asshole. They feel that because that is  “ who they are” they are not accountable for how their actions make others feel. 
another bullshit term I hate is “empath”. My old friend clams to be an empath yet all her posts are passive aggressive about how evolved she is and others just don’t get it. She posted something political recently..it was bullshit…and people came at her online. She said “ I am going offline cuz this is devisive and I am an empath and can’t take it” bitch if you make a statement defend it …don’t take your toys and run home when folks don’t agree with you …hiding behind your fake empath bullshit….no

Bless you, you're very kind. 

And 100% with you on the "empaths" out there. Talk about humble bragging! "I'm so evolved! I'm so sensitive!" Miss me with that. Sheesh. 

And I especially take exception to the assholes who excuse their assholish behavior by saying "I have a strong personality". Lots of people have strong personalities and are not jerks! They can be larger than life, emotive, dramatic, lively, fun, storytellers, outspoken, lots of things, without being an asshole! GAWD my blood pressure!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry Pepper.... at first I thought you had taken in a Ukrainian refugee and I was all "all right, you go grrl", but I read further and its Rando Drunksonmom, and I'm like, ohh, hope she knows where the door is.

Screaming! Screaming! I woke up the hamster!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ok, I am done.  I just can't with these morons any more this evening.  I want to read some excellent snark tomorrow so don't let me down!

I am starting prep for a colonoscopy on Tuesday, tomorrow is not solid food then I take the colon blow...ugh. I am counting on you all to take my mind off it all.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now when I hear about Moldova I always think of him, he has the good life here now so I doubt he would go fight Russia if they entered Moldova.

Russians have entered Transdniestria region of Moldova. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They also come in handy for reaching for items on high shelves, and opening jars. 

I just bought a new jar of Alive Energy Formula vitamins, and I can't get it open! I have a jar opener but it's one of those push turn grunt jars, so the opener won't work. I'm just going to stand on my porch until a cleanish-looking youngster meanders by and ask them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I would CHEERFULLY take in a Ukrainian FAMILY, any day. I've taken in my share, several of my son's friends have lived with us, for varying lengths of time. The son in question rented a room from us for a couple of years, he's my son's friend but my kid has distanced himself lately owing to the drinking/issues. Its awkward as fuck and I feel bad for everyone, the relationships are complicated and the new sobriety fragile. And I'm in the middle of it! WHY. Oh well. It'll soon pass. Meanwhile, all of you burn some sage or say a prayer or bark at the moon or whatever suits your spirit best for me!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ok, I am done.  I just can't with these morons any more this evening.  I want to read some excellent snark tomorrow so don't let me down!

I am starting prep for a colonoscopy on Tuesday, tomorrow is not solid food then I take the colon blow...ugh. I am counting on you all to take my mind off it all.

I wish you and your internal landscape the best of luck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

We're here for you - I've had several,, the prep is horrible.   Good luck!

• Love 7
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

The prep is the hardest part. If by "colon blow" you're talking about that gallon of liquid they give you...it goes down better when it's cold and you drink from a straw. Also make sure you have plenty of toilet paper and wet wipes. I ran out and was reduced to using Kleenex.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would CHEERFULLY take in a Ukrainian FAMILY, any day. I've taken in my share, several of my son's friends have lived with us, for varying lengths of time. The son in question rented a room from us for a couple of years, he's my son's friend but my kid has distanced himself lately owing to the drinking/issues. Its awkward as fuck and I feel bad for everyone, the relationships are complicated and the new sobriety fragile. And I'm in the middle of it! WHY. Oh well. It'll soon pass. Meanwhile, all of you burn some sage or say a prayer or bark at the moon or whatever suits your spirit best for me!

Do you want a healing spell or a get lost spell?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I just bought a new jar of Alive Energy Formula vitamins, and I can't get it open! I have a jar opener but it's one of those push turn grunt jars, so the opener won't work. I'm just going to stand on my porch until a cleanish-looking youngster meanders by and ask them.

A friend of mine had a similar problem trying to open her cannabis dispensary purchase.

• Love 4