Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Who cares that the song is about an Ex.

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is it a shock that an adult has a dating history?

I was just going to say the same. "His other relationships didn't work out" "Why did his ex break up with him?" and so on. Jesus. People have relationships. They break up. It's life. Would they prefer that a grown man or woman had never had a partner before? That's messed up. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At least poor old loser Mike seems to be a kind person and not a creep. Just really stupid. 

He hasn't had a date since age 14. You could drop me into a postdoctoral program in astrophysics in Colombia and I'd be about the same as far as knowing WTH is going on.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What, is it "Meet the Parents" night? 

Hey, check your Bingo card! "Has to meet parents and obtain blessing" is a square! 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Zzzzzzz - huh? What? Did something happen?

I don't know. I think I slipped into a coma for a minute. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I have to say that besides punching Gino. I want to bitch slap Memphis and punch Kim in the tits.

Please believe me I am not a violent person IRL.

Kim is showing signs of dementia, I swear. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

As soon as Gino opens his dumb mouth he is going to blow his cover about not meeting her through a conference

And, he's going to start talking about the pregnancy test. . . because that's every first meet-the-parents conversation.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Gino is a cad. Take your stupid hat off indoors. Especially in an elder’s home. My grandfather would be aghast. Even J.R. Ewing took his hat off in front of Miss Ellie.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13