Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Um what kind of modeling?  Someone has been streaming LALU…

Great decision making skills with this one.  Get money from a loan shark for a boob job…

To be fair, my friend got a boob job and butt implants. She now rakes in $20,000/month on OnlyFans and Adult Expo.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

You know...in a way it’s sad that people are so desperate and lonely that they take all this crap from their true loves and pretend it’s normal.

I don't know though. Mike probably could have met a nice woman at bingo or bowling or at the local library. He could have gone to the dog park or gotten involved in local politics. But he wanted an espicey, sexy Latina. No one comes off looking good here.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Ximena only likes the money you send her, she's not interested in actually seeing you Mikey. Go home.

Yep. Go home, take care of your dad and granddad, be a volunteer fireman, and accept that you will probably be single for the rest of your life unless you meet someone desperate enough to put up with your simple ass.

• Love 13

It's pretty bad, Mike, when your elderly father, your100-year-old grandfather, and your cat all make a lot more sense than you do. 

I did like Granddad's dating advice from 70 years ago.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

To be fair, my friend got a boob job and butt implants. She now rakes in $20,000/month on OnlyFans and Adult Expo.

Who pays for all of these OF accounts? Seriously, how many horny losers with spare money to burn can there be?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ha! Her new man is tricking her off and Mike is inconveniencing her. Mike is too dim to see that he’s old news.

It just occurred to me that Ximena may well be playing Mike for her 'manager'. 

• Love 6