Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino should know that Jasmine has a very short fuse and he needed to be more careful.

He digs making her blow up. If he met her on SD/SB, then I see why she is mad. Daddies are supposed to have a little more sugar to sweeten the deal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Gino has autism. Yes, that is politically incorrect, but he does. He also is a sociopath and has no feelings for anyone. 

It’s not politically incorrect, it’s an armchair diagnosis which blames his bad behavior on a neurodevelopmental disorder he doesn’t have based on negative stereotypes.  He’s a weirdo- remember when we could just call people weirdos? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
43 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Memphis he hates you. 

How does Memphis think he is going to go 50/50 on everything once he gets to the states?  He told her he has no savings and can’t work until he gets the green card.  This poor guy in going to be berated by her at every turn.

Goodnight all, I’m moving over to Sister Wives to see Kody get raked over the coal on every forum and social media out there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It’s not politically incorrect, it’s an armchair diagnosis which blames his bad behavior on a neurodevelopmental disorder he doesn’t have based on negative stereotypes.  He’s a weirdo- remember when we could just call people weirdos? 

I still do! And you know why? Because  people are weirdos!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I don’t understand why he sent nudies to an ex girlfriend 

I knew someone that happened to. Her ex’s new gf sent her photos of them in bed naked. I guess it was to make her jealous? It didn’t work. 

• Love 5
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

I still do! And you know why? Because  people are weirdos!

1 in 64 children are diagnosed with autism. 

104 out of 105 90DF participants are weirdos.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9