Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so glad Weight Watchers rebranded itself as WW because it’s s “lifestyle company” so they could run ads....touting weight loss.

I am embarrassed to say that I tried their plan. I don't understand how it can work. I get 17 points a day. I can have any food that I want.  1 tiny serving of ice cream is 14 points.  2 tablespoons of greek dressing is 4 points.  It pretty much comes down to "you are going to be really hungry".

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is it me, or is there something off about Ximena's dad's wife? And not just her age.

Which one was the wife? Not the one sitting in the corner who looked like Wednesday Addams? That’s her sister, right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If he has no children and is young and attractive, why is he getting tied down to her? He got the sex if that is what he wanted.

Young, attractive and gay in a country that has other ideas. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He seems to genuinely care for those kids. He'd be a good dad. 

I believe that too. He seems to want the kids and didn’t really complain about her family constantly being around during his stay.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 12
Just now, goofygirl said:

What's old Benny doing now??  Tracking down his "lurve" in her hometown... Can you spell STALKER, Benny??

You fruity pie. Go home and take care of your family. Moron.

He’s stalking a figment of the imagination. Why does he keep saying he’s in love?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If he has no children and is young and attractive, why is he getting tied down to her? He got the sex if that is what he wanted.

I bet to get into the U.S., get a job, and then see how everything goes from there.    I'm guessing he knows that it's a long road to import his sister, and mother. 

• Love 4

Ben looks pretty soulless behind the eyes.  Like he'd be happy to punish his little girlfriend if she did something he didn't like.  I mean, he's already crossing her boundaries by showing up after she TOLD him not to come.  I called it first, guys!  He's a dangerous psycho.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

He’s stalking a figment of the imagination. Why does he keep saying he’s in love?  

God is saying Ben's in love.  He's just being obedient to God.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Is Ximena crying because she's going to miss Mike or is she starting to feel guilty about her long con?

Ximena is worried she's actually gonna have to take her boys and move to the good old US of A.  She's not that into it!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In his TH’s, doesn’t it look like Mike hasn’t shaved the back of his head? 

Yeah, it looks like he shaves his head usually but didn't do that upkeep during his time in Colombia for some reason.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Memphis is such a troll. She's a supposed nurse practitioner or something?

In the field of mental health, no less. Someone found reviews of her and they were scathing. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

Ximena is worried she;s actually gonna have to take her boys and move to the good old US of A.  She's not that into it!

Me thinks Ximena will be back to the prison visits and ends up pregnant ago. She looks like the kind who can't quit bad boys and poor decisions sadly for her boys. I hope I'm wrong.

• Love 7