Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I noticed it too.  It was either morning breath for one of them or she was afraid he wanted morning sexy time.

Which is hilarious, considering just a few short days before she was positively GASPING for sexy time.

• LOL 7
27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I finished Gomorra in its entirety and now I’m moving on to the next binge-worthy show, whatever that may be. I‘Ll report back.

I watched Tinder Swindler a documentary on Netflix, it was interesting.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Georgi could snap him like a toothpick without breaking a sweat. Blue haired fop needs to take a seat. 

I agree. They remind me more of Matt and Alla. She had a 9 year old son and I hope he's doing great. 

I loved that series! Great fun and lots of twists!

I saw an update on Matt and Alla. They have a new baby and her son is older now and didn’t want to be on camera but they seem very happy. His family even apologized to her and said they were wrong about her and she is a great wife.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I can tell ya, becoming nursemaid will kill that sex drive real quick.  Does she need ass wiping? Her arms are pretty short. 

Tell me about it, I look at getting married again and it scares me if I end up with somebody who gets sick and I end up being their nursemaid. I just figure if I really love the person I would be okay with it. But like I said, I would really have to love the person because I think love when you are older is different than first love. Also putting the shoe on the other foot, I want somebody who loves me for me and isn't like one of these people looking for a hot young unattainable mate.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

And yet Alina keeps pushing him.  People usually don't like being shoved into commitment.  Her and Kimberly are desperate.

"But WHYYYYYYY?" she moos. Honey. Have a little pride. 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Just watch Tinder Swindler

I love shows like that. I yell "YOU IDIOT" from my couch from beginning to end. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Has anyone else watched "Wolf Like Me" on Peacock? I was on the fence about it but the scene at the end in the Outback made it all worthwhile.

Have you watched 'Yellowjackets' on Showtime? I highly recommend it. The only downside is I don't know how many seasons the show will have and you have to wait for the next season.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I LOVED “Maid” on Netflix 

Just watch Tinder Swindler

I just started that last night! Another really cute, quirky show is "Detectorists" on Amazon Prime (and some other free apps like Pluto and Tubi.) Charming characters, subtle British humor. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Only Murders in the Building, with Martin Short, Steve Martin and Selena Gomez. It's fantastic and I'm shocked at how good of a deadpan comedic actress Gomez is. 

I saw the trailer and wanted to see Only Murders. I'll have to look for it.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How many more episodes of this? Seems like we’re wrapping up some of the couples.

It's never ending.  It will just flow into the next iteration.  And we will all be here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How many more episodes of this? Seems like we’re wrapping up some of the couples.

I hope so. I'm already wondering how many eps until the reunion, if there is going to be a reunion show.

• Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Anyone hear the rumor that 90 day won't be on the Sunday when the Superbowl is on?

True?

Bc some of us DONT watch football.

One of us would be me. And I watched the Days of our Lives Christmas movie yesterday.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, magemaud said:

I just started that last night! Another really cute, quirky show is "Detectorists" on Amazon Prime (and some other free apps like Pluto and Tubi.) Charming characters, subtle British humor. 

"What We Do in the Shadows" is hilarious. Three seasons so far.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I loved the dectororists

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Have you watched 'Yellowjackets' on Showtime? I highly recommend it. The only downside is I don't know how many seasons the show will have and you have to wait for the next season.

It’s really good but took me some time to get into. It is really creepy! Sort of left me with the same feeling that Midsommer did after watching

• Love 5