Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He has wicked wonk eye

And when you consider his overall skeeviness, that is his least unattractive feature. 

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

If Mahogany shows up, which of Ben's eyes do you think she'll focus on. 

And maybe she'll inspect his teeth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!!!

Just in time to see Kim feeling very entitled to Usman's body parts.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Good God, Kimbally!

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Yeah, BGK won't misinterpret Usman moving into her room at all....

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hope Usman brings his own blankets and wraps himself up like a burrito to keep himself safe.

5 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Kim wakes up on the desperate and thirsty side of the bed....

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Off topic but I just started differin .3  per cent and my skin is really irritated. Anyone reco a nice simple moisturizer? Ben is sobbing like he jus lost his children….oh wait

Try Cetaphil, it’s a gentle lotion. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Don't airports have a special waiting area for soulmates?

They really should!  Would save everyone else from dealing with the ones that drop their bags in the walkway, blocking everyone else's progress while they run to the arms of their internet love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You’re a dumb dirty sex tourist that was ordained by God Ben. Cry me a fucking river

he could have done one of those Russia/Ukraine trips and gotten more action.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Off topic but I just started differin .3  per cent and my skin is really irritated. Anyone reco a nice simple moisturizer? Ben is sobbing like he jus lost his children….oh wait

I use CeraVe moisturizers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Try Aveeno, its soothing. And if you have an ice pack. try that. It will at least cool your poor tortured skin!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, TazDevil said:

They really should!  Would save everyone else from dealing with the ones that drop their bags in the walkway, blocking everyone else's progress while they run to the arms of their internet love.

I want to be all happy about those reunions, like at the end of Love Actually, but in reality they make me cry because I'm usually just headed straight to my car alone.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer works well for me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4