Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Well guys. See you next Sunday!!!

Don't forget to pressure the one u are infatuated with to sleep with you!

If begging doesn't work maybe a PS5 will.

I have a Baby Yoda handy...... no, I won't go there.

• Love 3

Well this was kind of a drag.  Thank God I had y'all's snark to keep me interested!!

Have a great night everyone!!  See some of you in the Fat Chat on Wednesday and the rest of you here next Sunday!!

• Love 9

Janelle despises Kody, btw. She glares at him like he's a boarder that won't move out. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Along with dad protecting his delicate flower from farting MIke. He isn’t farting bullets dad.

You sure? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Along with dad protecting his delicate flower from farting MIke. He isn’t farting bullets dad.

Chances are it will clear up mostly when he gets used to the different food and water.

My cousin's daughter makes this bean dish that I pass on and take some home. I get severe gas from it and I don't want to subject them to anything. They don't mind.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Chances are it will clear up mostly when he gets used to the different food and water.

My cousin's daughter makes this bean dish that I pass on and take some home. I get severe gas from it and I don't want to subject them to anything. They don't mind.

We ate unpasteurized cheese in France…the next two days were…interesting 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The show was boring but the snark was fun. Good night all. Go get the douche Christine!

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Well guys. See you next Sunday!!!

Don't forget to pressure the one u are infatuated with to sleep with you!

If begging doesn't work maybe a PS5 will.

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Good snarkfest.   Everyone stay safe and warm!   See you next week.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Have a great week! See some of you for the maybe weight loss surgery. 

5 minutes ago, DNR said:

Scout. This is the only way this show is watchable. Come on back ya hear! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, that's it for this week's shitshow of Before the 90 Craze! Could not have done it without you! I will see you all next week in the same spot for more! More! More! (thanks Billy Idol) For now, have a great night! Peace out.

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm going to take some antacid.  Goodnight all.  Have a great week.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well peeps, this episode was one giant wasteland of suck, but we got through it together. I love you all. Have a great week--see some of you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. Stay safe! 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, that was what I call a fun night! And no open needs to sleep in my bed with me! Have a good week, friends. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. 

3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Well this was kind of a drag.  Thank God I had y'all's snark to keep me interested!!

Have a great night everyone!!  See some of you in the Fat Chat on Wednesday and the rest of you here next Sunday!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
22 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

His system may not be used to what is probably a lot of spicy and/or greasy food and different water.  

22 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Ximena, pull my finger."

18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love the level of drama she has over farts. She’s just not into him and she needs an excuse.

Mike, it's coming from what you eat, dude.

17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Farting...I have never, ever farted in front of a date. I think the only time it happened in a whole marriage was while I was giving birth.  

16 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How dare you fart and burp in front of her? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, DNR said:

Scout. This is the only way this show is watchable. Come on back ya hear! 🤣

I didn't think I'd be able to keep up enough to comment, let alone be as remotely funny as y'all but then realized it's no different than the one-liners/running commentary I already have going on (and sometimes cracking myself up with) while I'm watching it alone!

ETA: Admittedly, getting SO many likes all at once is rather addicting! 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Ella's house looks like a guest house.  Maybe the real owners of the property are the ones mowing that nice lawn and not her.

No real owners would paint the house all purple. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ugh! I missed the last segment. Got some shocking news about someone I have around a 6th Degree of Separation connection to.

After catching up on posts, though, maybe I didn't miss much.... It's just "offal" about Mike and his lack of manners...

Alright, as always, great snark tonight and see you soon! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

GROSS, Caleb has bedded that many women?  Ick.  Or he wants everyone to think so.

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Caleb is a fuckboi. Shocking. I think he is lying for for attention 

11 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

100+ women

Caleb The Stilt.jpg

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Well, that was a gas! Thanks for the snarky goodness!

Jumping Jack Flash is a gas gas gas!

10 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I didn't think I'd be able to keep up enough to comment, let alone be as remotely funny as y'all but then realized it's no different than the one-liners/running commentary I already have going on (and sometimes cracking myself up with) while I'm watching it alone!

ETA: Admittedly, getting SO many likes all at once is rather addicting! 

It’s why this live chat is so mach fun. Come back next time. Trust us. We are your people.

Thank goodness I’m off of work today to spend more time on here seeing what you guys are all up to! I was gonna go back today, but the snow hasn’t melted in some areas yet, so they’re waiting for that to happen. Hopefully I can go back tomorrow!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

My big news this week is that I adopted a hamster from the Humane Society. He doesn't have a name yet, but he is so soft and cute.

20220123_203856.jpg

13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe you can name him after one of the guys from 90 Day, Usman, Gino, Mike, Hamza the Hamstah? LOL.

13 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Oh, that hamster is definitely a Soja Boy!

@Suzywriter, if you don't name him Love Rat, then I don't know what any of us are even doing here.

• LOL 12
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe you can name him after one of the guys from 90 Day, Usman, Gino, Mike, Hamza the Hamstah? LOL.

Soja Ham

I haven't watched yet (don't worry, it's recorded) and I didn't partake in the live chat (my bad). Can't wait to watch tonight! I've read some of the live chat and y'all were en fuego last night!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Me, going in 2014 for the first time since 1970, telling a co-worker: "No, I'm not wearing those stupid ears or getting my picture taken with someone dressed in a costume!" Also, best friend, who is a Disney fanatic and is taking me on the trip gives me a few pins to trade, which I'm all, eh, what is the point of these? 

At Disneyland: Buy Minnie ears before first day is over and get totally into trading pins around the park.

Next trip in 2017: I already know I want the sequin Minnie ears this time! More pin trading! See Tigger as I exit Splash Mountain and urgently call BFF to meet me there ASAP so she can take my picture with him (and Pooh and Eeyore, who also showed up in time)! 

Aforementioned photo: I'm the one at the end in blue and I'm pretty sure you can deduce at this point which one is my best friend!

tigger.jpg

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, rideashire said:

This is also a good point! Most phone cameras have the equivalent to a 35mm lens which is unflattering unless you get far away, but most people don't get further than the length of their arm. It will distort your features close up.

Flattering and more true representations would come from an 85mm focal length (or a 50 is doable)

Okay I'm done sorry guys. I'm a wedding photographer so this shit is already in my head.

That makes me feel better, my selfies are hideous but I think I look fine in the mirror.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, rideashire said:

Why does Memphis talk to this man like he's five years old. It's irritating as hell.

I suspect she thinks he will understand easier if she speaks in broken english, but that's not how it works.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The fallacy of sunk costs?

Exactly.

20 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why date a guy overseas in the first place?

I mean, you fall for who you fall for, but I think it’s important if you are dating someone internationally, especially if you’re talking long-term, to know as much as you can about what the road ahead is going to look like for you.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Aforementioned photo: I'm the one at the end in blue and I'm pretty sure you can deduce at this point which one is my best friend!

tigger.jpg

Dibs on Eeyore.  I love a depressed friend who’s always available for a drink. 

Oh Caleb, having restraining orders filed against you by 100+ women is not the same as having sex with them.  Told y’all he was a shithead.  The American is a shithead, always.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Winnie is my BFF so I'm guessing the one in the trenchcoat!

We went when it was off season but unfortunately it coincided with a major storm in L.A. in 2017 that dumped unusual, heavy amounts of rain, and caused flash flooding. We got numerous emergency messages on our cell phones while we were there. So, having checked the weather before we left home (me from Portland and her from San Jose) Sharon chose to go with her raincoat and I brought an umbrella to try to just keep it off me all together. I rode Splash Mountain because, heck, it was already raining anyway, albeit lightly at that moment. The bouts of wind and torrential rain were awful and we cut the first day short. If I recall, some things were momentarily shut down in the park that afternoon, probably due to concerns about rain possibly creating electrical problems for some of the rides. Plus, no one really wanted to stand in outdoor lines at the point! My most favorite ride, "Pirates of the Caribbean," was closed for seasonal maintenance so I couldn't just ride that indoor one multiple times. ~sob~

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Oh Caleb, having restraining orders filed against you by 100+ women is not the same as having sex with them.  Told y’all he was a shithead.  The American is a shithead, always.

I got SteVen vibes from that scene a little bit.

• Love 3
On 1/23/2022 at 5:56 PM, greekmom said:

I am soooo hoping that Ben goes around to different places looking for Mahogany ala David.

I wonder if they have candy shops in Peru...

• LOL 4
On 1/23/2022 at 5:10 PM, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

I'm so sorry for your loss, Emmeline.  Even if you weren't close, you've still lost a brother.  How is your mom handling it?  Please give her a warm hug from me.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I won't be on the boards this Sunday, I will be in Savannah on a girls trip and no, they will not understand our world, you all are my dirty little secrets, make me proud this week!

I went on a Girls' Trip to Charleston and Savannah a few years ago and it was a blast. We just loved the luncheon at "Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room." (Unfortunately, I see there's no indoor dining due to Covid and it's probably too cold to eat outside.)

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I went on a Girls' Trip to Charleston and Savannah a few years ago and it was a blast. We just loved the luncheon at "Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room." (Unfortunately, I see there's no indoor dining due to Covid and it's probably too cold to eat outside.)

I love Charleston, my husband and I go over Thanksgiving most years, never been to Savannah, I have read about Mrs. Wilkes and it is on my list...sadly my friend is on that Optiva diet now so I guess I will have to eat for two!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have read about Mrs. Wilkes and it is on my list...sadly my friend is on that Optiva diet now so I guess I will have to eat for two!

It's a fixed price menu of about 25 things served family style at tables with strangers. I guess that doesn't exactly work with Covid! 

• Useful 1
On 1/28/2022 at 3:02 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I won't be on the boards this Sunday, I will be in Savannah on a girls trip and no, they will not understand our world, you all are my dirty little secrets, make me proud this week!

Have fun on the girls' trip!

• Love 2

Mike has just lost a fan with his gross habits and nasty manners. Him blowing his nose and putting it inside of the seat pocket is just nasty, and that's not even ADHD. You can pay attention long enough to at least put it in your pocket or something, geez! I mean, I have ADHD and I would never litter someone else's vehicle, ESPECIALLY if it was a work vehicle. Cab drivers deal with enough shit. They shouldn't have to clean up customers' soiled tissues from their back seat. Mike needs to learn how to think of others.

On 1/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh nice... my dad (who actually is originally from Baltimore) and his wife just moved down there... have a blast!

• Love 3

Thank you for all your love. It was devastating loosing my 2nd dog in 12 months but we do adopt older rescues so it comes with the territory. My son and I both have covid, luckily I’m double vaxxed and boosted so it’s more like a bad cold. Just really tired. I’m catching up on last weeks episode. My son saw Kimberlee and said she looks like an unfortunate camel. Ahhhhhhh, he’s his mothers son 🥰

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Thank you for all your love. It was devastating loosing my 2nd dog in 12 months but we do adopt older rescues so it comes with the territory. My son and I both have covid, luckily I’m double vaxxed and boosted so it’s more like a bad cold. Just really tired. I’m catching up on last weeks episode. My son saw Kimberlee and said she looks like an unfortunate camel. Ahhhhhhh, he’s his mothers son 🥰

Sorry again about your dog! I hope you feel better soon. 

• Love 7