Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

The lens focal length on selfies is hard to overcome! It makes everyone look worse than they actually look.

This is also a good point! Most phone cameras have the equivalent to a 35mm lens which is unflattering unless you get far away, but most people don't get further than the length of their arm. It will distort your features close up.

Flattering and more true representations would come from an 85mm focal length (or a 50 is doable)

Okay I'm done sorry guys. I'm a wedding photographer so this shit is already in my head.

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Thankfully it is keeping my husband in the office so I can watch this crap uninterrupted.

I don't have to worry about my cats judging me. Well, at least not about what I watch.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He sounds like every pretentious asshole ever met rolled into a mega douche…like the transformers that combine to make a big one. He is th e monster pretentious asshole.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

I like Meghan. After watching so many beasts on My 600 Lb. Life and the 1,000 Lb Sisters, it’s refreshing to see someone with a positive attitude towards life and weight loss. She’s pleasant and self-effacing and has a partner who loves and supports her. 

Agree . I like Meghan but oh god blonde Beyoncé is just hideous . I’ve never seen a giant front fat apron like hers. It’s astonishing 

xiemena : 

killer bf>Farty burpy American

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

His system may not be used to what is probably a lot of spicy and/or greasy food and different water.  

That may be. But wouldn't he be mortified if it was not the norm? "Oh my god, excuse me! I'm not used to the food!"

• Love 6

If Mike had any self-respect, he should ask for equal time to air his grievances about Ximena (Festivus), just like he does in the talking head.  Having her tubes tied should be more of a deal-breaker than improvable personal hygiene.  (His hygiene is gross.)

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

She is going in for the kill!

Just like a hitman

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

This was fun!! I'll try to remember to come back next week!

Scout. This is the only way this show is watchable. Come on back ya hear! 🤣

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How dare you fart and burp in front of her? I get Ed vibes.  "Give me a pass because I'm weird". 

I have been guilty of doing so on a few occasions. It's not all the time, but it happens and I apologize.

• Love 2