Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

He should date someone his speed. There’s a recent divorcée in Sandusky, OH who’s available. Goes by the name Dinyell.

This is my brainstorm: If within two-three dates things go bad, they have to have some other cast members (who are currently single) in the wings to be immediately deployed. Matching these dinks up is an Emmy waiting to happen. TLC, here's my address for a royalty check.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Heeeeeey, its your man with a plan Caleb, and we've got the new King Crimson album here in the studio, we'll be playing some cuts for you later. Meanwhile, here's some Jefferson Starship......"

Love me some King Crimson and Starship!

I'm on my phone where I can capitalize letters. Work updated my laptop. Now every time I touch the shift key, 16 PAGES OF CODE pastes into whatever I'm typing, including password fields. I can't erase it or highlight/delete...it's just...there. It's a true example of being in Hell.

• LOL 1

The Gabor sisters were Magda, Zsa Zsa, and Eva.   Their mother was Jolie and their father was Vilmos.  

I had to search it, because I thought Magda was the mother also, but it was Jolie. 

I'm so glad I missed the poop scene.    

Since creepy Ben is appearing, does that mean Johnny and Ella are gone?    

Jasmin and Gino are a perfect match, she's into dominating him, and he's into being dominated.  

I'm so glad I missed Caleb, and racist Alina too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Gabor sisters were Magda, Zsa Zsa, and Eva.   Their mother was Jolie and their father was Vilmos.  

I had to search it. 

Jasmin and Gino are a perfect match, she's into dominating him, and he's into being dominated.  

No way Johnny was getting to the US a year ago. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Mikey Mikey Mikey.... YOU sir, are a MORON. And may I add, those two boys ARE NOT YOUR BOYS!! Exactly how LONG have you known them and their Mother?

Poor little old Memphis!! She is a mess,. I can see why she may be good at her job.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I had to search it. 

They will probably return next week n

• Love 2