Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I still think most of these people are under the false belief that they can control a foreigner and that's why they look outside the U.S. 

Ari is a good example of this but I think she found out Bini wasn't going to roll over for her even if she was paying for everything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, it appears so. She’s still gross because inside.

My guess is a Mommy Makeover, with a tummy tuck, and a lot of other work, including a lot of botox, fillers, and who knows what other surgical procedures.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I notice Ari still hasn't told Leandro to stay out of her marriage. She loves his attention.

I think Areola thinks that if things don't work out with Bini, all she has to do is snap her fingers and Leandro will come running back to her.  He's her Plan B.

• Love 13
54 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Does this show air in India?  Seems like they would want to watch if it does.

My friends there had not heard of it until I asked them. TV in India is very different...most of the English content (besides BBC) is American movies, and a version of Comedy Central that runs (the SAME) 2 episodes of about 4 American sitcoms 6x/day. The prerequsite is that the show has to have an Indian character or actor.  I almost went batshit crazy watching Outsourced, Rules of Engagement, and The Whitney Cummings Show  like a billion times.

Edited by Trackdawg
नकचढ़े
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Work? WORK????!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is anybody old enough to remember watching "Dobie Gillis" on TV? Ari just made that squinchy little face that Zelda always made at Dobie. 

image.png.2aadad48acf6711264daee2ed73c7564.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Did Ari get an eye tuck?  Her eyes seem smaller and less droopy.

I think so too she had those weird downward drooping eyes, and she did something to her nose too maybe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m white like the driven snow and I love me a dark berry toned lip. It doesn’t look good on Ari though. The dress is tragic

If just one of them ever showed up for the tell all in a classy sophisticated outfit.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I still think most of these people are under the false belief that they can control a foreigner and that's why they look outside the U.S. 

Ari is a good example of this but I think she found out Bini wasn't going to roll over for her even if she was paying for everything.

Thank you for saying this. I'm regularly stunned by the level of entitlement American women in particular show towards these men (and in Stephanie's case, a woman) they claim to love.

I truly cannot stand Ari and am wondering why Bini puts up with her. Is the kitty-kat that good?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If just one of them ever showed up for the tell all in a classy sophisticated outfit.....

I just notice Alina's lipstick and not her. I like a vampy lip, but Alina is too pale.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And face lifts are better in Turkey, so there’s that.

Just ask Darcey and Stacey! 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m white like the driven snow and I love me a dark berry toned lip. It doesn’t look good on Ari though. The dress is tragic

Oh, me too! I love a berry lip. But a red lipstick needs to be chosen with great care! Its so easy to go wrong. Just like Jenny and the brownish red she favors. She needs to rethink that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Poor Bini, the way Ari argues & never lets his sisters get a word in is the same way she argues with him. And he has to "take it" to keep a relationship with his son. And Ari knows she has the upper hand.

Fact: Ari's lucky his sisters didn't jump her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

My friends there had not heard of it until I asked them. TV in India is very different...most of the English content (besides BBC) is American movies, and a version of Comedy Central that runs 2 episodes of about 4 American sitcoms 6x/day. The prerequsite is that the show has to have an Indian character or actor.  I almost went batshit crazy watching Outsourced, Rules of Engagement, and The Whitney Cummings Show  like a billion times.

Can they watch it online?  I wonder what Sumit told them about filming.  I think Pa Sumit's English is good enough to watch and tell Ma  Sumit what Jenny and Sumit do and say on the show.   Or maybe Sumit told them it was just a documentary about life in India. Surely his pals are curious enough to watch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Shaun Robinson...have you not watched this season?! Or any of them?! LOL. She's like "WOW! GEE! WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Shaun hosting 100 tell alls and still clueless and doesn't watch any of the epis.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Thank you for saying this. I'm regularly stunned by the level of entitlement American women in particular show towards these men (and in Stephanie's case, a woman) they claim to love.

I truly cannot stand Ari and am wondering why Bini puts up with her. Is the kitty-kat that good?

The son matters to him.

• Love 11