Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

How do these people bemoan their sad weddings and never once think, “I have the power to change all this and make myself happy”?

Seriously. They shoot themselves in the foot and whine and bleat and moan about how they’re bleeding. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Star Wars theme type music? We know what happens to Amidala and the Chosen One.

It's from the John Williams soundtrack from the 1977 original pic! I played that vinyl nonstop for 2 years!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those poor cats. "Turn us loose, you monster!"

Those cats were meowing begging to be let go and out of the wedding. 

Also the invited the hotel cleaning lady??

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alina looks so pretty. SteVen doesn't deserve her at all. I hate all of this for her.

I KNOW! I want to grab her by the shoulders and talk some sense to her, or throw her into a van and take her to the nearest airport to send her home to her mother. She is going to have some painful, difficult years ahead. Did you catch how Steven said they were going to "make sacrifices for each other"? By that he means "Alina will make sacrifices". He will shake his head, more in sorrow than in anger, when she deviates from the path that Steven wants her to walk, and make her feel like shit. I fucking hate him. Manipulative fuck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Anyone else think Alina was sadly disappointed pointed later that evening?

sadly was going thru my brain when they were saying yes.

He's going to tell her to stay still and if she moves, she's doing it all wrong.

Plus it's going to be quick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol well a 60 year old drunk man hit on me so maybe? It’s going to be my 10 year wedding anniversary and Paris was our very first trip together when we were dating.

Will he want to meet at The Paris Airport?

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I KNOW! I want to grab her by the shoulders and talk some sense to her, or throw her into a van and take her to the nearest airport to send her home to her mother. She is going to have some painful, difficult years ahead. Did you catch how Steven said they were going to "make sacrifices for each other"? By that he means "Alina will make sacrifices". He will shake his head, more in sorrow than in anger, when she deviates from the path that Steven wants her to walk, and make her feel like shit. I fucking hate him. Manipulative fuck. 

She will be barefoot and pregnant in no time.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

...oh my god, the totally-not-Star Wars music. Editing is trolling everyone.

This Raul speech preview is giving me hives.

I demand the right to believe that it was the real real real soundtrack, and nobody is going to wise me up no matter how much truth they tell me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It's from the John Williams soundtrack from the 1977 original pic! I played that vinyl nonstop for 2 years!

I guess he forgot to renew his copyright and the music entered the public domain and Sharp got it for free!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

sadly was going thru my brain when they were saying yes.

He's going to tell her to stay still and if she moves, she's doing it all wrong.

Plus it's going to be quick.

And he'll want to pray afterwards. Maybe read some Book of Mormon.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm bailing early folks. I've been up since 4 through no plan of my own, and have woken up on the keyboard twice in the last 15 minutes.

G'night folks...loved the snark!

Get some rest! Miss ya!

• Love 6

Hey, Tardy One here late as usual. Sorry! Can't be on time because can't watch on time.

Condolences to Auntie A and Trackdawg and others who are having tough holidays. May you be comforted.

Can Sumit actually stop throwing up roadblocks? Will Ari suddenly realize what a total jerk she is being and give Bini a genuine apology? Maybe actually help him try to get his papers? Ah, no, she will most likely stay away, then blame him for not being able to come to the US.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I guess he forgot to renew his copyright and the music entered the public domain and Sharp got it for free!

It sounds kind of Muzak-y. Like it's being played by musician ants inside of a tin can.

• Love 2

Alina looked beautiful but geez why?....how could she marry that LDS loser poser?  I can't stand his put on childish naive personality.  I fully expected he would pull out a cookie or a carrot during the ceremony or excuse himself for a fart, he is so inappropriate.  Yet he can't be a total idiot when he speaks Russian, or can he?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder if she’s smart enough to be on birth control and be vigilant about it and keep it locked up (if it’s the pill and not an IUD) so Steven can’t sabotage it. That creep will try to baby trap her to control her and keep her tied to him forever. 

• Love 4