Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hi everybody!! my eating habit was a spinach veggie wrap with some salsa.   Oops, my bad!! wrong forum.

I was able to see the preview Friday.

I haven't had a chance to watch tonight but I am still reeling from SteVen's desire for a pre-nush and his attempt at catnapping.

In other news, old age and moving is not for sissies. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

You and me and probably most sensible people watching this show...

And a-one and a-two...

YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED, DUMB-ASSES!

add me to the list. I was shouting at the tv.. YOU AHOLES ARE ALREADY MARRIED!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey holds onto that shirt just as well as he holds onto his wife and her affections.

Why did he leave his suit outside? And it didn't fit him at all. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Is bringing animals to your wedding a theme tonight? Truffles, random cats, Puppy, (stupid name, btw) will Sumit invite the housewarming cow? 

You know Evil-lyn came up with that name because she hates commitment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

My stupid phone rang in the other room and I had to answer it as it was an important call I was waiting for.    Ugg,   Hope I didn't miss anything.

You're good. Raul just showed up.

Evil lyn is nervous for what who knows!??! It's their second marriage.

SteVen is catnapping in Turkey.

• Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

My stupid phone rang in the other room and I had to answer it as it was an important call I was waiting for.    Ugg,   Hope I didn't miss anything.

If you've seen even one episode of any of the 90 Day franchise shows, you can catch up really easily. Just refer to your Bingo cards! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Evilin’s hair looks terrible. It looks just like a longer version of Areola’s mom’s hair. 

It looks like it's actually naturally curly, and she is keeping that fact under wraps by frying it daily with a George Foreman grill. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I love how, not too long after we find out Evelin suffers from panic attacks, Mama Evelin is all like "marriage is forever and you can't run away..." 🤣

Fine time to be offering marital advice, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It looks like it's actually naturally curly, and she is keeping that fact under wraps by frying it daily with a George Foreman grill. 

I still have one in the cupboard! What a novel idea for a new hairstying tool! Dyson will probably pick it up and redo it. And charge $600.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Evelyn is panicking…clip of Kenny crying….Steven invites cats to his wedding…so not much

• Love 2