Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, magemaud said:

@Floatingbison I guess he meant it 

I think somebody missed the 🚩🚩 in the window LOL

Whaaassup my Peoples! We're flying down the I-5 , doing 90MPH right now (da Kitty be driving), somewhere between Coalinga and Bakersfield. Just coming back from my grandma's 96th (or 97th) birthday party.

Spotty internet, but I'm reading along with y'all though. My chauffeur keeps looking over at me  when I LOL wondering WTF? 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That second girl that the chubby two timer guy was communicating with a couple seasons ago, I forget his name. . .  it was the one where he went swimming in a lake and had to hauled back onto the dock by the film crew . she was Colombian I think, anyway, she seemed really nice.  

Tim and Melyza? Or was that Ricky the  dicky who slept with a blogger?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, magemaud said:

@Floatingbison I guess he meant it 

Whaaassup my Peoples! We're flying down the I-5 , doing 90MPH right now (da Kitty be driving), somewhere between Coalinga and Bakersfield. Just coming back from my grandma's 96th (or 97th) birthday party.

Spotty internet, but I'm reading along with y'all though. My chauffeur keeps looking over at me  when I LOL wondering WTF? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

the only one I think was worth any effort to pursue was that second girl that the chubby two timer guy was communicating with a couple seasons ago, I forget his name. . .  it was the one where he went swimming in a lake and had to hauled back onto the dock by the film crew . she was Colombian I think, anyway, she seemed really nice.  

Hauled back onto the dock, how have I missed this?

I thought you were referring to Cheese Stick or Cheese Dick and Melizza.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That second girl that the chubby two timer guy was communicating with a couple seasons ago, I forget his name. . .  it was the one where he went swimming in a lake and had to hauled back onto the dock by the film crew . she was Colombian I think, anyway, she seemed really nice.  

Ricky and Ximena?

I have watched this show for too long.....

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

General question: Am I supposed to tip the Amazon and UPS drivers for Christmas? I’m doing a ton of online shopping.

You don't have to, but you are allowed!  (Some delivery services do not allow tipping.)  

• Love 2

Jenny, trust me, you will feel the weight off your shoulders if you actually follow through and leave.  But you shouldn't look back after you go.

But she's 63 and if she hasn't learned this life lesson by now, she's not going to.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny set the precedent ten years ago when she continued with Sumit after he told her he was catfishing her. She’s an easy mark and will put up with whatever bullshit he spews.

Then to stick with him after he married somebody else?!! She just showed him she will let him walk all over her.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Be careful, watch out for the millions of trucks on that stretch of The 5.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Last year I made my famous short ribs. The year before my son was cheffing at a hotel so  we went there for the T-day buffet and my mother got to see him in his whites at the carving station and everyone in the place bent over backwards to make sure sure we all had a great time. The year before that we had Thanksgiving brunch at my house, the theme being the Monty Python Spam sketch. My brother brought over the Spam and I made baked beans. My brother arrived dressed as a Viking. We're kinda weird but we're fun. 

I’m kind of in love with your family. 

• Love 5

"Next week on 'Four Weddings and A Funeral ... erm, 90-Day Fiance, the Other Way."

Happy Thanksgiving to all the stateside snarkers here! It's just going to be the two of us and our kitties this Thanksgiving so I'm just cooking a 3-pound turkey breast and the usual sides.

• Love 11

Alright guys, Kody and the gang are back once again! I'm gonna head out. Thank you so mach for the awesome snarking experience tonite! You all were on fire and I could not have gone through the show without you! I will see all of you next week to see all these weddings! Will see some of you around the forums, and to others, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Peace out.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is a pathetic statement “ I feel more love from Sumit than  I have ever felt from anyone “  what about your daughter?

And that is codependent behavior at it's peak.  I have now former friends who engaged in just truly gross behavior involving infidelity, revenge, sharing of said infidelity with EVERYONE, just unseemly.  They are still together as they are okay with accepting scraps.  Fine, I just don't want to view it.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy Thanksgiving, snark buddies far and wide (and Canadian!). I’m grateful for your hilarious repartee. Have a wonderful week and stay strong, be safe and live your best lives. 

Some food items are temporarily not available here because of the flood/disaster in BC that has closed a lot of roads - just devastating.

• Love 1