Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I got the Pfizer vaccine and just got the Moderna booster a week ago.  No problems except for one weird little thing... My injection site (upper arm) ITCHES!  Strangest thing ever.

I reealllyyy hate Ari's mom!! She is the WORST! UGH!

Probably from the band aid. It happened to me one time and not unusual.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would love to know more about the backstory on how Kenny had these kids and who besides Kenny parented them.

I mean I know he had a donor who carried the kids but do the kids have any relationship with their birth mother?? Did Kenny have a previous partner? If so, what happened to him?

Here's the background we were told at the beginning of the season: "Back in August 2020, Kenny has come clean about faking a marriage with a woman who was his friend so that he could have children. All of Kenneth’s babies have been born via in-vitro fertilization. Only heterosexual couples could have the treatment in the 1990s when Kenny became a father, so he enlisted his friend’s help and faked that they were married." 

I just learned his last name is Neidermeier. Now all I can think of is that ROTC guy on the horse in "Animal House" 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

Sumit's adolescent rebellion against his parents has been going on for over 10 years. They're not dumb--as of now they know that with nothing to fight, he won't come through on the marriage. He probably only got married the first time to someone they chose for him and they set up all the details. He really is a lost soul.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

"You're not going to have time for us!"
What are they, 30??

Their endless whinging and weeping and rending of garments is tiresome in the extreme. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh no...not more baby talk. Yes let’s have a baby. We’re not married, don’t live in the same country, have no plans for our future ....sure let’s have a kid?

Plus she's what, 45? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, magemaud said:

Here's the background we were told at the beginning of the season: "Back in August 2020, Kenny has come clean about faking a marriage with a woman who was his friend so that he could have children. All of Kenneth’s babies have been born via in-vitro fertilization. Only heterosexual couples could have the treatment in the 1990s when Kenny became a father, so he enlisted his friend’s help and faked that they were married." 

I just learned his last name is Neidermeier. Now all I can think of is that ROTC guy on the horse in "Animal House" 

I'm curious with the birth mother and the kids relationship with her. 

I know he faked a marriage to have kids with a friend. But I can't believe Kenny actually parented 4 kids by himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m going to cut Vincent’s chin braid when he is sleeping

You can use my best sewing shears. I'll sharpen them for you. 

I suggest tying it to the bedpost then yelling "Fire!" 

• LOL 8

I have been thru so much therapy in my life I feel i can say this:  Ellie has no sense of self and is hitching herself to a low-life homeless person.  God, she needs to see the light.  He (Victor) is a loser and I don't know why she can't see it.  It drives me crazy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Floatingbison said:

This nonsense has gone on long enough.  

I laughed out loud...I was just mumbling "She is way too old to believe in fairy tales". 

We all sound like annoyed parents when we talk about Jenny!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm curious with the birth mother and the kids relationship with her. 

I know he faked a marriage to have kids with a friend. But I can't believe Kenny actually parented 4 kids by himself.

I think he did.  He was all about wanting to be a father even if he did it in his own.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Jenny's daughter needs to seek a guardianship in California courts (similar to the Britney Spears thing)  to protect her mother from Summeat.  This nonsense has gone on long enough.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 4