Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Wow things have really changed since Jenny went to the Hare Krishna temple.

His parents should have had this response a long time ago, these two crazy kids won't have any fun now with parental approval.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I feel lame saying this but now I want an astrologer to come in and tell me what's what.

This astrologer is special.  He's from central casting and following a script.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She keeps saying that Bini's sisters and "all their friends" are texting her and telling her that Bini is up to all sorts of devilment in their "sacred family home". I contend that she is full of shit. She may see photos in the cloud, but that's all. 

Ari needs to consider the source. They hate her

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does everyone hate having shorter days after Falling Back as much as I do?

I kinda like it as it means I can get in my jammys at 5 and go to bed at 8.   We had 100 degrees days in May here in Minnesota.  It never seemed to leave, lol.  Happy for fall!

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Now what's Sumit's excuse going to be?

That as someone who has gone through a divorce he is not ready to get married again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Y'all prolly gonna think me cray (or more so than you do already), but when I was over there, I ordered Indian takeout maybe 5% of the time. I think part of is it that our house cook only knew how to make Indian, so we got SOOOO sick of the same things, plus that Americanized palate thing, where (like going to Italy or China/HK) the things you have grown to love stateside are not really the same in the country of origin. Facepalm if you will, but I think the place I ordered from the most was a joint in Gurgaon called Pizza Vito.

The lobby restaurant of the last hotel I was at did  have some BOMB butter chicken, though!

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 5.14.10 PM.png

LOL I hear you.  The place I went to every day in Scotland was Starbucks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Just so ya'll know, I once went through hard times.  I was lucky to live on an island that had  a world renowned psychic. So I went to her.

I also had a hare krishna temple, I went there too.

Then I went on the internet and found this person who does crystal cleansing or something. So I met up with her.

It seemed like she did the best job of helping me, but maybe it was all three combined.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I feel lame saying this but now I want an astrologer to come in and tell me what's what.

I felt the same way after watching Indian Matchmaking on Netflix. There was a little old man who worked full-time at NASA and was an astrologer on the side. He was hi-tech with digital charts on his laptop and everything. We can be lame together.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I do not like Big Ed. I do not like him, in a house. I do not like him, with a mouse. I do not like Big Ed, as a man. I do not like him, wrapped in ham.

I do like him showering with a bucket, standing in mud with a big fat rat, the size of a gallon hat.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I won’t be watching 

I mean, I'm not going that far.  I won't be watching immediately because I think it's on D+.  But once they put it on regular TLC then I am powerless to resist the siren song of these shit shows, and I will watch then.  I'm not proud of that.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, TazDevil said:

I mean, I'm not going that far.  I won't be watching immediately because I think it's on D+.  But once they put it on regular TLC then I am powerless to resist the siren song of these shit shows, and I will watch then.  I'm not proud of that.

We live chat it, and so far the chat consists mostly of heaving and screams of "ew ew ew!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I do like him showering with a bucket, standing in mud with a big fat rat, the size of a gallon hat.

I do not like him on my screen, I do not like him being mean. I do not like his so-called wit, because he is so full of shit.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Just so ya'll know, I once went through hard times.  I was lucky to live on an island that had  a world renowned psychic. So I went to her.

I also had a hare krishna temple, I went there too.

Then I went on the internet and found this person who does stone cleansing or something. So I met up with her.

It seemed like she did the best job of helping me, but maybe it was all three combined.

Wow. Sometimes it takes a lot of seeking to find solace.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

The guilt trip his shitty daughter is laying on him is obnoxious.

His sour, selfish, unsupportive kids make me rage-y. 

Meanwhile Kenny sobs that he misses all that "support". If that's what he calls support....

• Love 9

Kenny's whole family (excepting Cooper and Truffles) are so WEAK. They can't navigate anything cheerfully or make the best of any change. It's just whine whine whine, then cry like a fountain. They find the negative in EVERYTHING, and complain nonstop that nothing meets their expectations of having their cake, eating it too and never gaining any weight. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We live chat it, and so far the chat consists mostly of heaving and screams of "ew ew ew!"

I really need to watch it with the live chat, but I keep having things to do on Monday nights.  So I watch it later, with a look of "EW" on my face constantly, especially during the PrEd scenes.

• Love 4