Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ari can’t even pack herself, she manipulates her mom into doing it. I hate her.

Janice spruced up for the camera.

lmao that Ari thinks she’s the responsible adult. Honey your mom won’t even let you go to Kenya on your own. You’re a toddler.

congrats Janice. You raised this amazing functional adult.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Princeton, NJ, where DR. WEINBERG and Nurse Ratched Janice are plying Areola with dollar bills and doing their best Jedi mind tricks to keep Areola from rushing back to Bini’s arms. Oh, never mind.

”Best for Areola’s health.” Well, that’s a loaded sentence. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

No one trusts Ari to care for the baby on her own.

On the More to Love either this past week or the week before, they showed Bini at home and Wish (the nanny) is still there and was giving him breakfast and taking care of him.  I guess it's good she didn't lose her job with Ari's whim to go back home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Who knew, all Jenny & Sumit needed was an astrologer.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  Now Sumit won’t have any excuses not to marry.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Gee he doesn't want to pick up the phone to hear you calling him names and accusing him of stupid shit because you're an insecure,  hypocritical entitled bitch, how shocking.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 18
On 11/3/2021 at 4:47 PM, TzuShih said:

Indian food is one of my faves.  If Jenny would like, I could ship her a bunch of my local Take-Out menus, & next time the Family Sumit comes over, she can order in and pretend she cooked it.  I'd recommend the Masala Dosa or Butter Chicken or Palak Paneer.  (Tho the cost for delivery from NYC to India may be a little on the pricy side, it just may be the ticket for parental marriage blessings. ) 🤔

On 11/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, magemaud said:

That’s very kind of you, but it would probably be easier for lazy Jenny to order takeout Indian food from her neighborhood restaurants or, as it is called there, “food.” 

Y'all prolly gonna think me cray (or more so than you do already), but when I was over there, I ordered Indian takeout maybe 5% of the time. I think part of is it that our house cook only knew how to make Indian -- so we got SOOOO sick of the same things -- plus that Americanized palate thing, where (like going to Italy or China/HK) the things you have grown to love stateside are not really the same in the country of origin. Facepalm if you will, but I think the place I ordered from the most was a joint in Gurgaon called Pizza Vito.

The lobby restaurant of the last hotel I was at did  have some BOMB butter chicken, though!

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 5.14.10 PM.png

Edited by Trackdawg
diarrhea
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Who knew, all Jenny & Sumit needed was an astrologer.  It will be interesting to see if what happens.  Now Sumit won’t have any excuses not to marry.

Did he say that specifically that they CAN marry? Or just for Mama not to meddle?

There is a difference and Sumit is known to nitpick

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Oh, I'm sure it's just a vacation visit.  Just pretending to move to Kenya.  Dragging that poor kid all over the world.

Also, did Ari get a new bottom lip?  It looked huge in the last scene of the last show when she's on the video call with Bini.  Made her more unfortunate looking, which I didn't think was possible.

I think she lost weight and it makes her eyes and nose look bigger.  The bright pink lipstick does her no favors.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know whiny Kenny...a lot of grandparents didn’t see their grandkids for a while...due to the...you know...pandemic. But nope, it’s your own singular unique tragedy.

He is such a fucking drama Queen. A much younger Armando is the adult in that relationship 

• Love 11
Just now, Emmeline said:

I think she lost weight and it makes her eyes and nose look bigger.  The bright pink lipstick does her no favors.

Her face does her no favors.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

You know whiny Kenny...a lot of grandparents didn’t see their grandkids for a while...due to the...you know...pandemic. But nope, it’s your own singular unique tragedy.

A friend of mine was whining on Facebook at the beginning of the pandemic that her gym was closed. "How am I supposed to stay healthy if I can't go to the gym?" And I replied, "Avoid places like gyms." She unfriended me.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Boston said:

Don't think i'm gonna make the live chat again this week.  It has been exactly a week I've been sick (horrible URI).  I have to say I slept all day yesterday and am feeling better tonight after a hot shower and snuggy pjs.  Have fun snarking.  @Auntie Anxiety.. you're from MA I think.. did you happen to see the sunset tonight (I live north of Boston - near NH line east coast).  It was just breathtaking:  It looked like soft light baby blue and baby pink cotton candy.  Made my weekend.

Feel Better!  That sunset sounds amazing. 

• Love 6