Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is utterly insufferable. I loathe her. "You've violated my sacred family home!". What, by having friends over? The sacred family home you so cavalierly left, months ago? Fuck her, she is a horrible mess of a person. A pile of rotting dingo's kidneys is more attractive and personable. 

Whew, now that that's off my chest......how is everyone? I hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful week! 

@Boston, I hope you feel better soon. Get yourself to bed and sleep it away. We'll keep your seat warm till next week. 

Don’t forget he is surrounded by evil….bitch this ain’t Amityville

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Can Ari just up and move to Kenya? Like...are there visa requirements? I mean I know she’s never leaving mommy again but sheesh, can we try to pretend this story has some truth to it?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Will Corey and Evelin get married again??  Or Something?? Tune in to FIND OUT! (whooooooo cares)

They have been married for years...this fake couple should have been booted off show long ago....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ari was pissed because Bini was playing music for 14 hours....that's what musicians do, honey.

She's such a bitch. I can't believe she has the balls to threaten Bini over his partying when she's probably been doing the same.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is utterly insufferable. I loathe her. "You've violated my sacred family home!". What, by having friends over? The sacred family home you so cavalierly left, months ago? Fuck her, she is a horrible mess of a person. A pile of rotting dingo's kidneys is more attractive and personable. 

Whew, now that that's off my chest......how is everyone? I hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful week! 

@Boston, I hope you feel better soon. Get yourself to bed and sleep it away. We'll keep your seat warm till next week. 

Marry me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Waving helloooo from Calgary with a sick little Chloe Dog on my lap!  Poor old girl has chronic bronchitis and on a puffer now.  She's such a trooper!

9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am here and starting drinking wine 2.5 hours ago because I worked today and I just couldn't wait for my "weekend."    Please keep me from tipsy-texting a cute boy too much...

Let's do this!

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm here and ready to snark. Or sleep, which seems likely.

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey Peeps. Hoping for a good episode today. No Chin Hair or high Forehead.

Also very little of Areola.

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Good evening, my friends! Happy November! It is time to snark The Other Way once again! Grab your food, drinks, snacks, whatever, and let's get it on!

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

GOod evening all! I hate Ari. I feel the need to say that.

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hi everyone! It's Snark Time!

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi from rival Alberta city Edmonton! We had a spectacular Aurora display this week. Also had a nasty run in with my neighbors. I had made some complaints about their crap behavior.

3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!

Sorry I missed the live chat last week.  I watched it later and the HORROR of watching the nose-flossing was almost too much to take.

Looking forward to some good snark!!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, one and all. Does Armando's father show up for the wedding? More importantly, does anyone care?

Seats in the upright position, seatbelts on. Now get ready for yawning exciting tv viewing.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Can Ari just up and move to Kenya? Like...are there visa requirements? I mean I know she’s never leaving mommy again but sheesh, can we try to pretend this story has some truth to it?

I watched the sneak peek just fucking wait

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh, I'm sure it's just a vacation visit.  Just pretending to move to Kenya.  Dragging that poor kid all over the world.

Also, did Ari get a new bottom lip?  It looked huge in the last scene of the last show when she's on the video call with Bini.  Made her more unfortunate looking, which I didn't think was possible.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Anyone else over Kenny and his spoiled family?

(raising hand) Me! Me! Me! How much weeping and wailing will they do before they even leave the airport?

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ari was pissed because Bini was playing music for 14 hours....that's what musicians do, honey.

Why would he pick up the phone, she literally picks a fight with him the instant he answers. 

And no one is calling her to narc on Bini. She's delusional. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi from rival Alberta city Edmonton! We had a spectacular Aurora display this week. Also had a nasty run in with my neighbors. I had made some complaints about their crap behavior.

I am from Toronto…everyone hates our asses lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Boston said:

Don't think i'm gonna make the live chat again this week.  It has been exactly a week I've been sick (horrible URI).  I have to say I slept all day yesterday and am feeling better tonight after a hot shower and snuggy pjs.  Have fun snarking.  @Auntie Anxiety.. you're from MA I think.. did you happen to see the sunset tonight (I live north of Boston - near NH line east coast).  It was just breathtaking:  It looked like soft light baby blue and baby pink cotton candy.  Made my weekend.

13 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

helloooo from Calgary with a sick little Chloe Dog on my lap!  Poor old girl has chronic bronchitis and on a puffer now.  She's such a trooper!

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I have to run Mrs. Floatingbison to the pharmacy,...she had food poisoning last night, went to ER today.  She's feeling better.  I'll be back to snark.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!

Sorry I missed the live chat last week.  I watched it later and the HORROR of watching the nose-flossing was almost too much to take.

Looking forward to some good snark!!

I just remembered I didn't see all of last week's show, but some of  what I missed, I saw on PT. I didn't go back to watch the entire episode yet... and I don't really want to. 🤢

Oh look, Sumit called in an astrologer to help mend fences with the parents. Yep, that will surely work over a therapist....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3