Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Shut up Ari.  Sorry but it's not normal to have your ex stay in your house for a week and you flirt and throw yourself at him the whole time in front of everyone.

Why do these American women speak like they're the master of these black men.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Shut up Ari.  Sorry but it's not normal to have your ex stay in your house for a week and you flirt and throw yourself at him the whole time in front of everyone.

Why do these American women speak like they're the master of these black men.

Because they're racist. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

"We can stay together as long as I can take you away from all your family and friends and you are isolated from everyone you care about and only have ME! Do you want to redeem yourself and see the baby? If so, you will move! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!"

• Love 7

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!  Scorpio 4 Ever!!!!

I'm alive.  I survived.  I haven't made a huge deal about this, but I've been sober for five and a half years, six years on Feb. 3.  

I'm alive.  I survived. 

I've posted this before, but this is sort of my adopted theme song.  You'd never guess it but it's by the guy from the Clash.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m now thinking that the 100 women Steven kissed and 16 he soaked and the 6 he had sex with had no interest in marrying him after spending time with him. 

SteVen's autobiography: "100 First Dates" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!  Scorpio 4 Ever!!!!

I'm alive.  I survived.

I've posted this before, but this is sort of my adopted theme song.  You'd never guess it but it's by the guy from the Clash.

Happy Birthday!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"We can stay together as long as I can take you away from all your family and friends and you are isolated from everyone you care about and only have ME! Do you want to redeem yourself and see the baby? If so, you will move! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!"

She is so loathsome. "You can redeem yourself if you quit your evil ways and crawl up my ass where you belong". She is a really, really terrible person.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, rideashire said:

What has Ari done to her face? In some of the talking heads she looks different. Is it lip filler? But also something going on with the eyes? Or is the filler confusing me?

I've read Avi isn't the only one who had some work done in America

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She is HORRIBLE. 

G'night all. Remember, flossing isn't only for teeth! See you around the forums 

• Love 10

Sumit's parents are freaks!!!!

Of course Ari's terrible mother went with her terrible ass to Kenya. Fuck both of them. I feel so bad for Bini.

I love that the Family Kenny loves a good cry. Those guys tear up after a medium breeze. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Thank you all so much for getting my mind off of all the stuff I’m going through. Means a lot (no snark, I’m being sincere).

I hope to join live chat for 600 Lb on Wednesday.
Stay safe and healthy everyone. Please don’t surround yourselves with evil people! 

• Love 9