Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No instructor with her salt would encourage a beginner to do that….it could lead to injury and even stroke. Momma Sumit is no instructor.   

No, but she clearly has a motive! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sure she is. And she knows exactly what will kill her target. 

Lol. My sis in law teaches yoga so I learned a lot. I also watched a documentary about how the British tried to stamp it out and ppl actually went to jail for practicing Yoga.  Now it is a favourite of soccer moms and others Around world. Now my feelings toward it are complicated 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Ugh. Manufactured drama re: the sunset wedding. Have a cocktail hour with DJ/mariachi from 5-7, get married at 7 (20-30 mins tops?), carry on with dinner, dancers & the dj. Easy peasy compromise, no more tears. Sigh. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I kind of want to try the nose thing to druglessly cure my sinuses, but IN PRIVATE. 

Just try it and report back. No pictures though!

Corey wants to be the same guy she married. The one with the apparently bottomless wallet. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

Ugh. Manufactured drama re: the sunset wedding. Have a cocktail hour with DJ/mariachi from 5-7, get married at 7 (20-30 mins tops?), carry on with dinner, dancers & the dj. Easy peasy compromise, no more tears. Sigh. 

Kenny does not like easy peasy compromises. He has to have big emotional dramatic scenes with lots of crying. You'd think he was a 16 year old girl. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t have any sympathy for Alina….she sees how he is.  It’s ridiculous.  

I agree, I don’t understand it.  I can’t even understand why Steven wants to ask her to marry him either.  He doesn’t seem to want to stop chatting it up with other women.  What the hell are these two doing?  Maybe Alina really wants to come to the US or maybe it’s all just for the show.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wish Cory would say, Evilyn I have a better idea.  I’ll stay away and here’s a number for my divorce attorney. He’s working on a fair settlement proposal.  Bye.

Corey: "I'll be staying with Jenny in the next town over, since you want us to live apart."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Give her a Book of Mormon Corey!  GIVE HER A BOOK OF MORMON!

Just remember it has to have a flower cover. Maybe Steven got the book in Turkey. The books are better in Turkey.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

For fuck sakes, you're both 30-60 year old men...move on, lots of people might never get used to your life choices.

LIve your life and stop expecting everyone to support everything you do as long as they don't stop you from doing what you want.

Gay acceptance is so 1980s, I'm over this plotline.

• Love 14