Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I hate Ed. I hate Ed. I hate his gross little cellulite cell of a body. I hate the shape of his nose. I hate that he eats food and drinks water. I hate him to the point of having goosebumps and kicking my balance ball HARD. I need help. 

You are not alone.......

• Love 9
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Yikes, if this is how Jenny cleans, I wonder what her house in the US looked like.

She didn't have a house, she was camping out at her daughter's. And apparently she didn't lift a finger to help out there. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That kitchen wasn't clean before Mama Sumit arrived.   Jenny isn't much of a person for cleaning is she?    

Ironically, she worked in housekeeping in a Palms Spring resort before she retired.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I feel like, mathematically, Jenny COULD be Sumit's grandmother.  It's a 30 year age difference.  If she had a child young and that child would have had a child young, but it's not as out of the realm of possibility as Jenny would like to think.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That kitchen wasn't clean before Mama Sumit arrived.   Jenny isn't much of a person for cleaning is she?    

Good Lord, we have a monthly cleaning person and I keep it clean in between, but when my MIL is coming from out of state:  Full on hire a team to clean, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So 90 Day Tropic of Paradise is just an excuse to have the contestants run around in skimpy bathing suits? I certainly hope Colt doesn’t show up in his Speedo. @Trackdawg, go for it!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I feel like, mathematically, Jenny COULD be Sumit's grandmother.  It's a 30 year age difference.  If she had a child young and that child would have had a child young, but it's not as out of the realm of possibility as Jenny would like to think.

My aunt became a grandmother at 32.

• Love 3

Fuckin' Steven is such a twat! "I only promised to do what she asked because I thought I could weasel out of keeping yet another one of my promises." Alina is too smart for that utter goober. 

Speaking of twats, Ari has some nerve trying to play victim. Evidently, she requires Bini to stay home alone & be accessible 24/7 when she's not there.

Jenny is dumb. Fool her once, shame on Sumit. Fool her dozens of times into subjecting herself to humiliation and abuse? Shame on dumb Jenny.

Wake me up when the Evil-in and Snorey segments are over. They're just stunningly tedious. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I don't understand the modern need for support for EVERYTHING. One of the benefits of having a batshit crazy dysfunctional family is that it never occurs to me that ANYONE would be a support! I once packed and moved a 4 bedroom house by myself post-husband-bailing. No way I'd have asked for support! I'd have never heard the end of it. 

• Love 15