Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Doesn't that dumbass Corey OWN half of that hovel they live in at the beach??  He's not just gonna hand it over, Evilin.

And seriously; someone said earlier that the little chinny chin chin ponytail on Victor needs to go?  I totally agree!  That thing wouldn't last ONE TIME Victor went to sleep, it would be GONE! What IS that thing???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey is only trying to go back to Evelin because he's trying to keep this 90DF check coming in. Or he just likes being talked down to all the time.

It can be both.  He loves being cucked in front of millions and gets a check for it. It's a win win win for Corey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

It can be both.  He loves being cucked in front of millions and gets a check for it. It's a win win win for Corey.

totally agree, Corey has a weird emotional masochistic streak

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can certainly buy a machete in a US store. I bought one at Duluth Trading for my brother. I thought he'd enjoy striding about his garden with it. 

I've even seen them at the Dollarama in Canada this summer.

I actually got an ax for $4 CND

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ellie, it costs more to ship things to the islands, so they will cost more. You are not in the US. Even in Canada, folks who live up north pay a heck of a lot more for basic food items.

Grocery shopping in Nunavut is outrageous. I don’t know how people afford to shop since household income is much lower.

• Love 6

Hand drill. Basic set of screwdrivers. Hammer. Tape measure. Level. Hand saw.

Or a leatherman, which has all of the above and fits in your pocket.  You're in a disaster area, think "non-electric".

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"The bigger breadwinner"? Oh Ellie, for fucks sake, wake the fuck up. What does Victor do again? Besides hustle middle aged American women, I mean?

He makes pina colaladas for all the middle aged American women on a sex tour.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ now that I have this experience “ …again and again….WTF did he say he got a girl pregnant?!?!? 

I thought I heard him say something like, only the one got pregnant!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

19 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

You know her siblings can’t fucking stand her.

Ari is the princess of the family…spoiled and entitled.

Ari is the only child from Janice and Fred’s, I mean Dr. Weinberg’s, marriage. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Victor can keep his D far away from me….he just looks dirty. I’d need to hit up Colt for some of that flavoured lotion to deal with any of that.

I'd probably hit up Darcey's liquor cabinet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I thought I heard him say something like, only the one got pregnant!?

SteVen was saying that he thinks that abstinence is probably the best way to avoid pregnancy (um, duh...) and that there was only one woman who was abstinent that got pregnant (meaning, the Virgin Mary)

He also said that he didn't have sex until he was age 23, not that there were 23 people he had sex with.  (saw someone else confused by that line of his rambling earlier)

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8