Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ahh, the mother was traumatized by the loss of her daughter.

I got the connection immediately, Jenny's presence reminds Mother Sumit that she lost a child.  Also said in the same breath, Mother Sumit does not like her because Jenny helped Sumit get a divorce, I am guessing it is really the second thing.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, charmed1 said:
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Was Ed pounded down ten inches in the gymnastics accident?

I felt so badly for thinking of the Roadrunner dropping that boulder on Wile E. Coyote’s head and him coming up looking just like Big Ed...and then you wrote this and now I feel better that at least my hand basket to hell will be a two-seater😂

OMG, I was just searching for a picture of an accordioned Wile E. Coyote! Make that a three-seater. 

Ed does have some kind of genetic syndrome but it must have been compounded by the fall

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny can be Sumit’s mom’s surrogate daughter.

Sumit admitting that he’s a pathological liar. But it’s not his fault. JENNY, he’s telling you who he is.

I was speechless at Scumit. He has balls of steel when it comes to scamming bwok bwok

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I got the connection immediately, Jenny's presence reminds Mother Sumit that she lost a child.  Also said in the same breath, Mother Sumit does not like her because Jenny helped Sumit get a divorce, I am guessing it is really the second thing.

But didn't Sumit's brother provide a perfect daughter in law?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

And if so, which 90DF is going to perform the ceremony? And even more importantly, are we all invited? 

And will it be a sad, thrown together affair in a cruddy park? Will someone's ex officiate? 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Take a shot when Jenny says, “I can't put up with this anymore.” or “I’m done.”

She says "I'm done!" even more than Debbie. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

So I forwarded through all the Alina/SteVVVVVVVen scenes in previous episodes. Why is she with this dude? She seems normal, am I missing some femme fatale serial killer past or something?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Now SteVen is comparing himself to Jesus?

I am not sure why Alina or V are jumping thru any of the hoops they are insisting each other jump thru, this will not be a lasting relationship.

Alina's reasoning is so much like Darcey's, if he answers a social media message then he is cheating, if he deletes his account I will not know if he will cheat on me.  That logic is not logic.

• Love 11