Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 9/6/2021 at 7:03 AM, Drogo said:

Yeah but remember there are a lot of assholes in this series, and the divorce rate among assholes is especially high. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if he's even divorced, or if his passport did go missing, or anything else he says. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wouldn't want Mike on ANY woman, lol.  I was attempting humor, lol.  Ellie is sweet, successful (so far) and very nice looking.  Not a hot foreign chick, so a no from Mike.  Mike really should stay single for the rest of his days.  This whole thing with Nat scarred him and he will be even worse the next time around.

If Evelin is pregnant so am I.  And I am not.  You think she wants to take care of anything other than her cocktail bar, her body, and Corey's money?

Or better yet, Mike should marry his mother.

2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

At least Ellie is not high on Xanax like Stephanie was, and she actually seems like a sweet and nice person.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Or better yet, Mike should marry his mother.

They should just go off and have a Cliff Claven and his mom kinda deal.  Waaaaay too enmeshed.

14 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

At least Ellie is not high on Xanax like Stephanie was, and she actually seems like a sweet and nice person.

I agree.  Ellie seems wounded and Stephanie was just drunk and high on painkillers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

How about putting the bras in a paper bag and giving the bag to Areola, telling her to open it later?

Under normal, non-dramatic circumstances, Leandro should have presented them both with his "host/hostess gifts" then told Ari that the stuff she had asked him to bring were in the other suitcase and not dragged things out and held them up like at a bridal shower. But that wouldn't make good TV, would it? 

• Love 8

Just wanted to mention that I think the reason Leandro brought those things to Ari instead of having them shipped might have something to do with Customs fees in addition to the cost of shipping although he probably would have had to pay for the excess baggage weight instead (and I bet she doesn't pay him back for anything, hopefully her parents do.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Just wanted to mention that I think the reason Leandro brought those things to Ari instead of having them shipped might have something to do with Customs fees in addition to the cost of shipping although he probably would have had to pay for the excess baggage weight instead (and I bet she doesn't pay him back for anything, hopefully her parents do.) 

Don’t worry. I’m sure Shawn will straighten this all out and give us the real story between gasps of WOW! and looking to the cameraman for direction during the Tell Nothing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

If Leandro were the nice guy he appears to be, when the request for bras was made, he should've said, "You know what? I don't think it's appropriate for a man to buy intimate apparel for a woman he's not married to (a woman who has a child with another man), especially if the man bringing the bras now has another woman in his life). So I'll pass."

TLC must have made him an offer he decided not to refuse. He may be an astrophysicist, or whatever he is, but he seems to have his price, too, like all these other less-brainy clowns.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They should just go off and have a Cliff Claven and his mom kinda deal.  Waaaaay too enmeshed.

Coltee and Debbie should get married and call it a day as well.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure that's what viewers are supposed to assume, but the real answer is probably some very lame fake out. 

Yeah, that’s what I think it’s probably gonna be too.

3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

If Leandro were the nice guy he appears to be, when the request for bras was made, he should've said, "You know what? I don't think it's appropriate for a man to buy intimate apparel for a woman he's not married to (a woman who has a child with another man), especially if the man bringing the bras now has another woman in his life). So I'll pass."

TLC must have made him an offer he decided not to refuse. He may be an astrophysicist, or whatever he is, but he seems to have his price, too, like all these other less-brainy clowns.

Exactly. This is why I think both Ari and Leandro are twats. 

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry. I’m sure Shawn will straighten this all out and give us the real story between gasps of WOW! and looking to the cameraman for direction during the Tell Nothing.

Her signature surprised Pikachu face. 😮 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I’m having a hard time gasping over Leandro buying and bringing bras to Areola in this day and age when anything goes, people post naked pictures without a second thought and there are no behavioral standards anymore. It’s not like we’re in the Victorian Era. I do think it was producer driven, nonetheless, but it’s silly.

11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m having a hard time gasping over Leandro buying and bringing bras to Areola in this day and age when anything goes, people post naked pictures without a second thought and there are no behavioral standards anymore. It’s not like we’re in the Victorian Era. I do think it was producer driven, nonetheless, but it’s silly.

I'll agree to disagree. I don't think it's merely silly. I think it's mean to Ari's (almost as dim-witted but not unkind) current partner, and in the most public way. Just because strangers on social media do even cheesier things, that doesn't excuse a behavior that even a moron could predict would make someone else (someone whose hospitality you're about to take advantage of) feel embarrassed and threatened. But mileage varies.

• Love 3

The quest for drama supersedes all else. And these players need to earn their paychecks. Sharp paid for Leandro’s visit but it was a quid pro quo. Leandro had to deliver (heh), regardless of the humiliation that it might cause Bini. For me, it’s neither here nor there, but I hear you, @Mondrianyone

I get the distinct feeling that Areola doesn’t give a shit about Bini’s feelings and deeply resents him for having to give up her dreams of the good life. She sees herself as an innocent bystander in her own life and will forever play the victim, as if she just accidentally had sex with him (hey, it happens, right? Ask SteVen.) and it produced a kid. If she hadn’t gotten pregnant, she would have been back by Leandro’ side.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The quest for drama supersedes all else. And these players need to earn their paychecks. Sharp paid for Leandro’s visit but it was a quid pro quo. Leandro had to deliver (heh), regardless of the humiliation that it might cause Bini.

Sure, I get that. It's pretty much exactly what I meant when I said TLC made him an offer he chose not to refuse. Maybe he forgot he had the option to say no to making his ex's new guy feel bad. What with all that smartness crowding out the more mundane stuff in his brain.

Maybe after he gets crazy rich patenting a process for cold fusion, he can give back the money and call it atonement.  😇

But most of the time I share your cynicism, @Auntie Anxiety.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I get the distinct feeling that Areola doesn’t give a shit about Bini’s feelings and deeply resents him for having to give up her dreams of the good life. She sees herself as an innocent bystander in her own life and will forever play the victim, as if she just accidentally had sex with him (hey, it happens, right? Ask SteVen.) and it produced a kid. If she hadn’t gotten pregnant, she would have been back by Leandro’ side.

I get the distinct feeling that Areola doesn’t give a shit about Bini’s feelings anyone's feelings but her own, and deeply resents him for having to give up her dreams of the good life. She sees herself as an innocent bystander in her own life and will forever play the victim, as if she just accidentally had sex with him (hey, it happens, right? Ask SteVen.) and it produced a kid. If she hadn’t gotten pregnant, she would have been begging to be back by Leandro’ side.

She considers herself supremely talented and wants a movie/TV career SO BADLY that she's willing to do anything...with anyone. She'll take notes from TLC and ruin everyone's life for HER BIG CHANCE!   I think her mental stability is really at question and I'm concerned for the baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/8/2021 at 7:06 PM, athousandclowns said:

Could someone enlighten me about the braces Britney has on when she goes out on a date then next time we see her they are off? Is this a thing? 

I haven't seen the scenes you're referencing, but I'm guessing they are just shown out-of-sequence.

Living in LA, I've known more than my share of people who've been on reality TV...plus so many cast member interviews and AMAs will tell you that time is one thing that's always manipulated.

• Love 1

I believe that there was speculation that Brittany has decorative braces to attact some of her followers, so the braces make her look much younger.  

The preview for TOW is so offensive.   Jenny faking wanting to be a Hare Krishna missionary to stay in India with Sumit is disgusting to me.   Those two ladies teaching her about the religion are so nice, and Jenny is such a hypocrite.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Will we ever be rid of Angela? She’s still around and worse than ever. Is “MichAngela” on her new necklace supposed to be their celebrity couple’s name? 

96E69232-1E96-457B-8C2B-E26DB51AD7DE.jpeg

Saw that on the commercials during the 90 Days Bares All hour special after the preview.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jenny faking wanting to be a Hare Krishna missionary to stay in India with Sumit is disgusting to me.   Those two ladies teaching her about the religion are so nice, and Jenny is such a hypocrite.   

For real! She has none of the characteristics or personality that would make her a good Hare Krishna.

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Will we ever be rid of Angela? She’s still around and worse than ever. Is “MichAngela” on her new necklace supposed to be their celebrity couple’s name? 

96E69232-1E96-457B-8C2B-E26DB51AD7DE.jpeg

This is why I refuse to watch Bares All. She is such a vulgar bitch. When will TLC ban her from their programs?

• Love 4