4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The truth of the matter is...

geez these people.

Anyway.

Have a great week guys!

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm out, too many secrets.

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Fun times as usual! I cannot wait to have my toes in the sand! The last time we were at the beach we got whipped by a hurricane but this time the weather is looking just about perfect. I'll keep a lookout for Tarik and Hazel.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, this was another fun night! I wouldn't have made it through this show without y'all! I'll see you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

Just now, Doublemint said:

Next week looks good with Jenny in India.   Have a great week and stay safe!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight’s snark was exceptional. I laughed my ass off. Enjoy the holiday, say goodbye to the summer (where did it go?) and rest up for next Sunday. Be well, stay strong and live your best life.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, my snarky dears! See you around the forum, and stay safe! Wear your masks! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny doesn’t want to give up her meager social security pittance monthly check.

You don't lose social security payments if you renounce your citizenship.   However, almost all other pensions (including military, state, etc.) are cut off if you give up your U.S. citizenship.   I had to help someone with this the other day (I'm a retired librarian, you wouldn't believe the stuff friends ask me). 

However, Jenny gave up "everything" for Sumit.     I'm sure her meager SS check goes a lot further in India.       

• Love 8

Eh, I give her a bit of a pass on the Over-the-Shoulder Boulder Holders. I think it was more like, "Since you're coming over, can you buy and bring me a couple of Wacoals in a 40D?" I would never ask an ex or even a man to do that, though, even if he said his GF would try to buy it. She's completely inappropriate, and all the primping and giggling are cringe. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't with Ari. Crying over disappointing her ex while sitting next to Bini???? GTFO.

Shit, is Evelin pregnant?

I hope not, and I really hope it's another storyline.    Can you imagine how many episodes Maury Povich could get out of finding the father for her?   That would be an entire season of failed DNA tests.  

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, kacesq said:

Sumit is a real asshole. Lying manipulative ass.

Pro gaslighter — ignore the primary issue & put the focus on a tangential one. The problem is that he won’t marry her, not that there’s a pandemic (not his or his parents’ fault btw) and the border to Nepal is closed (oh, and ignore also that he can’t go anywhere else because he hasn’t done jack about getting a replacement passport). 🙄

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Evelin wants shower gifts and wedding gifts! And money!

And to “make her friends jealous,” don’t forget. I’m not a Cory fan (= clueless chump), but Evelin is ridiculously unlikable & a user. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

"Since you're coming over, can you buy and bring me a couple of Wacoals in a 40D?" 

Ethiopia's tradiitional dress is good enough for her but not their underwear. 

Okayyyy. 

I bet she'd expect Wacoal or equivalent, and the former are $65 a pop. Not for our princess a Hanes bra from Target or a Maidenform (Buy 2, Get 1 Free) from Penney's. The ex and his GF knew they wouldn't be paid back $150 for a couple of bras.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grandma has the map of Russia all over her face.

I’ve noticed a lot of single mother homes in Russia/Ukraine in this series — same with Natalie, etc. Are all the men in prison, at the bars, dead, in the army? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Probably some friends stopped by unannounced and @Angry Moldovan is too polite to usher them out. And too embarrassed to admit to watching this shit and that having fun with some unseen group of snarkers is more meaningful than their friendship ever was. Or something like that. 

I apologise profusely, I DO love my fellow snarkers. I also missed the follow up from Jennay throwing the chair too. Damn I will have to catch up on the app

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Where the fuck is @Angry Moldovan?

I know right? She’s the worst

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

These guys are my bathroom/snack break.

Would have been better if the Skipper was included in their segment as she was down there at some point.

Out of curiosity, were is @Angry Moldovan ??

Awwws the skipper. BBQ = snooze

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Flown to Colombia five times. The D must be incredible.

I'm colombian. This woman has been to colombia more times than my entire family combined (since they moved to the US). 

14 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I apologise profusely, I DO love my fellow snarkers. I also missed the follow up from Jennay throwing the chair too. Damn I will have to catch up on the app

I know right? She’s the worst

Awwws the skipper. BBQ = snooze

Aw we'll forgive you Angry Moldovian. Just send us some money! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Doublemint said:

My husband was 18 years older than me.   Sometimes this happens and it's ok.   I think Armando & Kenny are good together, regardless of the age difference.

Armando was married for eight years.  He is no ingenue.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Apparently all she's packing are spices.

McCormick’s pumpkin spice mix to make her own PSL since no Starby’s.

3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

This is an interesting theory.  I wondered why the first wife never became pregnant.

Sumit couldn’t figure out the right hole?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WAIT, STEVEN WITH A VEE WANTS TO SNOG OTHER GIRLS WHILE THE VIRGIN ALINA LANGUISHES IN RUSSIA? KICK HIM TO THE CURB, ALINA!

I keep staring at his forehead zits.

2 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

Blonde women -- natural or not -- are not common in most of the world. They tend to draw attention regardless of what they actually look like in the face.

Natalie emits a sigh of relief.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That girl that pedo Ed is about to kiss looks like she’s about to wretch in his face.

Imagine how Ed will manipulate young women with Teddy going to the big doghouse in the sky.

2 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The Oneida Community was well known for silverware and open marriages. 

You could spoon with anyone.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is there some reason why Areola’s mother couldn't mail her some bras?

If I have to guess, she probably does not want to pay for shipping because it is very expensive to ship to another country

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Good night folks. Those of us with absolutely no standards will be convening in the Darcey & Stacey thread tomorrow. 

Busted! See you there! 

10 hours ago, ChiMama said:

I’ve noticed a lot of single mother homes in Russia/Ukraine in this series — same with Natalie, etc. Are all the men in prison, at the bars, dead, in the army? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not for nothing, but there are a lot of single mother homes in the US in this series also. I imagine there's a high divorce rate in Russia and Ukraine, kinda like here. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
11 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Not for nothing, but there are a lot of single mother homes in the US in this series also.

Yeah but remember there are a lot of assholes in this series, and the divorce rate among assholes is especially high. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

If I have to guess, she probably does not want to pay for shipping because it is very expensive to ship to another country

Not any more expensive than your daughter and grandson LIVING in a foreign country that you pay for?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Gobi said:

What religion is?

Literally every religion I know of.

23 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Didn't Ed grab her head w/both his hands to hold it in place? Talk about romance. I regretted I just ate dinner because I just about lost it. He's got a scary, weird vibe. 

Methinks there are many things we haven't been told about Six-head Lady. Usually by now they have brought on someone from the person's family. But..."you guys are my family," Also, why is a successful, quirky business owner always alone in a city full of successful, quirky men? And she ain't even 60 yet.    

That's what I saw him do. He is such a gross predator.

I don't know why Ellie is giving up her whole life in Seattle to move to Providencia with a man who cheated on her. Why can't she find a man in Seattle? I bet there's tons of attractive men there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope not, and I really hope it's another storyline.    Can you imagine how many episodes Maury Povich could get out of finding the father for her?   That would be an entire season of failed DNA tests.  

That would be some serious drama right there!

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I don't usually chat on Mondays, but it is Labor Day. Anyone else on watching gross Big Ed? 

There's a separate thread for Single Life live chat.

• Love 2
On 9/5/2021 at 6:36 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Jenny is sitting on a gold mine.  A music video would be awesome!  Ya know…Lin her Hare Krishna outfit, singing, dancing…….begging for her paperwork and wedding….

Yes, a TikTok lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2021 at 9:42 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

I also missed the follow up from Jennay throwing the chair too. Damn I will have to catch up on the app

Don't worry, they reshow the chair throw right at the beginning of the episode, and they usually rerun it on Sunday right before the new episode runs.     You didn't miss much.  How convenient for a super light chair to be right next to a wide open door for Jenny to throw.    

To quote Judge Marilyn Milian of The People's Court, I wouldn't believe Sumit's lying lips if his tongue was notarized.     I wonder if he's even divorced, or if his passport did go missing, or anything else he says. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't know why Ellie is giving up her whole life in Seattle to move to Providencia with a man who cheated on her. Why can't she find a man in Seattle? I bet there's a ton of attractive gaslighting asshole with Mommy issues men there.

Fixed that for you.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:12 PM, DVDFreaker said:

Does anybody want to guess Evelin’s secret next week?

She actually has a sparkling personality and a loving, giving spirit?

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Fixed that for you.

You referring to Mike and his mother, Trash? Nah, I wouldn't wish him on Ellie.

2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She actually has a sparkling personality and a loving, giving spirit?

Maybe Evelin might be pregnant?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Not any more expensive than your daughter and grandson LIVING in a foreign country that you pay for?

Exactly this! Money is no object when it comes to our dear, innocent, needy Areola. Here’s another suggestion, which I’m sure Sharp dismissed out of hand: How about putting the bras in a paper bag and giving the bag to Areola, telling her to open it later? But that wouldn’t embarrass Bini enough. Not that I mind seeing Bini humiliated and cuckolded.

I have a white hot poker hatred toward both Areola and Bini and I have a visceral reaction when they occupy my screen. She’s a helpless, fucking poseur and he’s a gross pig. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You referring to Mike and his mother, Trash? Nah, I wouldn't wish him on Ellie.

Maybe Evelin might be pregnant?

I wouldn't want Mike on ANY woman, lol.  I was attempting humor, lol.  Ellie is sweet, successful (so far) and very nice looking.  Not a hot foreign chick, so a no from Mike.  Mike really should stay single for the rest of his days.  This whole thing with Nat scarred him and he will be even worse the next time around.

If Evelin is pregnant so am I.  And I am not.  You think she wants to take care of anything other than her cocktail bar, her body, and Corey's money?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3