Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does she not ask Kelly directly instead of getting all junior high with her friends? 

because all these people are emotionally stunted - BACK to high school

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does she not ask Kelly directly instead of getting all junior high with her friends? 

because all these people are emotionally stunted - BACK to high school

• Love 5

OHHHH.. NOOOO.  I was screaming at the tv - DON'T KISS HIM.. come on, it's not just Big Ed's looks.. he is a complete infant, dork, geek, another stunted 55 yr old in a 15 yr. old body.  I thought it was worth rooting for Liz.  We lost the game.

• Love 11

OK peeps, I'm out. Thank you all for your great snark. I spent the day in the ER today (chest pain, thought I was having a heart attack, turns out it was probably my gall bladder, now I have to stay on clear liquids for a couple of days and I am out of sorts and cranky.) So I appreciate you all! Have a great week! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, I'm out. Thank you all for your great snark. I spent the day in the ER today (chest pain, thought I was having a heart attack, turns out it was probably my gall bladder, now I have to stay on clear liquids for a couple of days and I am out of sorts and cranky.) So I appreciate you all! Have a great week! 

Omg.  Hope you’re alright.  Take care. 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh NO! I think it’s 90 Day’s fault that you have gall bladder issues. DM me if you want to whine. I can walk you through it. Have a good night all.

• Love 6

I feel bad for you. I hope it’s an easy fix, but I’m grateful it’s not your heart. Feel better 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yikes…feel better soon and take care of yourself!

• Love 5

Of all the gall! Stay well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh no! Hoping for a speedy recovery Pepper!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh no! Hoping for a speedy recovery Pepper!

Be well, Pepper

Boy toy, BRITTNEY just wants a sugar daddy, so why does she waste her time.  That guy doesn't seem so bad.  She is a sex queen.  Nice how she leads them on.  Bitch

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Who is driving Ed and Liz? Looks like a long drive!

I’m not going to see Lake Arrowhead am I?  It’s 40 miles  from Ontario airport in San Bernardino mountains.  Highway up there was / is  windy from bottom of mountains   For years  it was to a good getaway resort for movie stars.  From San Diego hmmmmm .  I find it hard to believe they could not accommodate a second room option. A cot? A closet? 
Thanks for the warning I still was not prepared for the noise of those kisses. There’s no such thing as that drunk enough to do that with him. 
I don’t think melatonin will work for me tonight.  
Fireplace , nice touch in Las Vegas.  

Edited by athousandclowns
Typo
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Boston said:

Be well, Pepper

Boy toy, BRITTNEY just wants a sugar daddy, so why does she waste her time.  That guy doesn't seem so bad.  She is a sex queen.  Nice how she leads them on.  Bitch

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think what he said was unreasonable. Intimacy is important and you do need to know if you are sexually compatible before moving forward. He stayed with her for a week and took care of her when she broke her collarbone. Not exactly fuckboi behaviour. He lives in Canada, the decisions and options need to be explored before he goes home. Why waste more time? That said her excuse was just that, an excuse. It was just a storyline that needed to wrap quickly. I also do think this is all BS and she slept with him the night he arrived.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

Liz kissing Ed. image.png.90ff9acacc2a776df771b3c4c99facaa.png

There are no words. I would have paid for my own room. in a separate hotel. Oh, heck, I would never go to a wedding with Ed in the first place. What is wrong with Liz? Surely there must be some normal guys in her hometown she could date.

As for Danielle, I'm sure that was just some guy the producers dragged down from the beach. "Hey, we'll pay you to be an extra on a reality show." At least the date lasted longer than the last one which looked like it was over in ten minutes.

image.png

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Regarding the kissing scene: I think there needs to be a class action suit against TLC for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

YES! I don't normally get sick over anything on TV, but this did it for me. It was the most vulgar thing I've ever seen. HOW COULD SHE?

• Love 6

Well, I'm here @Frozendiva! I tried to time it so I wouldn't have to see any of the pestilential family Chantel, but I did see a couple of minutes. Two too many. 

I cannot handle watching Family Chantel. All they do is fight and treat each other like shit. I cannot stand them.

• Love 5