Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She opened the door without asking who it was? Jesus, Mama Brittany, you could have let a serial killer in.

Then shakes his hand, no mask…..I guess they’ve all been tested.  Brittney takes after her mom.  They both seem to be very self confident. 😝

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I cannot. First Ed, now Colt. I am so grossed out. 

Seriously. Not only are they both revolting, there is absolutely no way either one of these goblins are a good lay. I don’t care how much Vanessa is pretending.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s hard to believe Coltie is that horny.  I just can’t imagine it.  There’s something off with him.   

Sex addict. I was married to one. It's all about using sex as power; he uses sex to prove he can get his partner to do anything that he comes up wiith. If she wanted sex, he would withhold and say she was 'crazy' for wanting it. They get off on using sex to use or bully others...the dopamine hit is in messing with the other person's head. 

Coltee looks like he has too much estrogen to be that horny. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Seriously. Not only are they both revolting, there is absolutely no way either one of these goblins are a good lay. I don’t care how much Vanessa is pretending.

Goblins! Goblins!!! 🤣

• Love 1