Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The next series is rumoured to have Tania and Syngin. Maybe. Nothing confirmed.

Fernandie, Robbie may want a more mature woman than a 22 year old who thinks she's all that.

Saw on social media that Syngin is confirmed to be on The Single Life.

It's like the 3rd date. Chill.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here comes boring vapid Fernanda. She thinks she's all that. Fernanda. You are not. 

Fernanda is seriously average.

• Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

Conversation during aerobics. So I’m guessing that no nail salons, coffee shops, hair salons, or sex toy stores were available?

They've experimented with yoga conversations before--remember Libby and one of the milkmaid sisters did it. 

And please! Robbie and Fern have been on what, three dates? Why all this conversation, why all this drama? If she's mad, or she doesn't like him, she should end it. All of this endless discussion is so pointless and boring. Fern should get a damn hobby. Maybe then she'd find something else to interest her instead of her parade of stupid fuckboys. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Fernanda doesn't care about compromise. It's her way or the highway.

Exactly. That's why she's so mad at Robbie. (Robbie! A grown man!) She was all set to lay down the law and expected him to fall to her feet and do her bidding in order to keep the shimmering jewel that is Fernanda. Instead he told her in no uncertain terms that he wasn't spending his life wondering how to please Fernanda. Why, she was shocked! 

• Love 6

Oh dear lord, this obsession people have with knowing everyone's "secrets"! You do not have to be an open book with everyone you meet the minute you meet them. 

Molly: For me, trust is the most important thing in any relationship. 

Pepper Mostly: So that's why you're sneaking around creeping on his Instagram and rushing to your shrieking coven of girlfriends with your "suspicions" instead of just talking to him? Um, OK. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Molly has roommates... does that mean her business isn’t as lucrative lately?

Maybe she just doesn't like to live alone. My mom had roommates for Golden Girls reasons; she liked the company.

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear lord, this obsession people have with knowing everyone's "secrets"! You do not have to be an open book with everyone you meet the minute you meet them. 

Pepper Mostly: So that's why you're sneaking around creeping on his Instagram and rushing to your shrieking coven of girlfriends with your "suspicions" instead of just talking to him? Um, OK. 

Pepper, Pepper, you never disappoint!

• Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Looks like River was feeling that way about pizza...KFC...Taco Bell. 

River's been eating his feelings. Imagine being a member of that appalling family. 

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, River no more has a girlfriend than I am Miss Universe. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

“I Love a Mama’s Boy” followed by “I Love a Pedophile”, only on TLC.

The Mama's boy show is so disturbing. Why do these women bother with these manbabies that are still sitting in a giant high chair waiting for their Gerber stage 5? 

The Plathville offspring look like one of their parents was a block of cream cheese. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kelly showed up to have a good time and is about to get put in the Maury show hot seat. LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hi all!  I wasn't going to watch tonight. I went against my better judgement, of course,  and ended up hearing TMI  from Big Egg about his time with Liz, and seeing TMI with  Coltee and Vanessa.

Blehhhh

• Love 3

"Are you out of your f****** mind?"

Yes. With that line, I am officially a Debbie fan. Pepper, she's 69. I can't believe I looked that up. Somebody save me. 

I don't think Debee necessarily wants to keep Sonnee from marrying anyone. She luvs Vanessa. She doesn't want something to blow up in his face yet again because he gets too serious too fast (and sabotages with cheating).  Speaking of which, Dinyell is in l-u-u-v after just one date and I don't know if Sonny Spicoli is even straight, or compos mentis. I thought he just moved to town. And he's staying at her hotel and "too tired"? Suurre. I give him credit for saying nice things about her when asked, though. For once she wasn't ridiculed.  

The prEd  segment was cringe inducing, including the command "do my hair." I guess women are for waxing and styling him. Do your own damn hair. That bun looked more stupider. Oh and Ed, a gentleman does not kiss and tell. 

If I keep watching Molly playing with clothes and lingerie I am going to lose it. In a similar vein I am tired of Fernanda and her hair and her drama. We get it, the guy behaved like a coked-up a-hole on the boat (not for the first time), adios him like a grownup and move on.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6