Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I'm glad Fernanda is going to Miami. I hope they drop her storyline there, too.

Also, someone needs to gently explain to Danielle that sometimes a nice date, is just a nice date. Not the start of a relationship.

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

I'm glad Fernanda is going to Miami. I hope they drop her storyline there, too.

Also, someone needs to gently explain to Danielle that sometimes a nice date, is just a nice date. Not the start of a relationship.

I mean, she lives in Ohio. Did she think that Sonny was going to do an LDR? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fernanda needs to do a lot of growing up. A lot.

I mean, I think of the foolery I got up to at 22 and I am filled with sweet relief that there is no google-able evidence of it. One can only hope that 30 year old Fernanda will be mortified. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? He looks rough. I also suspect he is a coke head. I just get that vibe.

Is it the thinness and the muscle wasting on his face, or the drawn in eyebrows to camouflage the sunken eye sockets? Or maybe that sexy 30-year-old silver temples topped off by extensions?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do women sleep with Ed. It isn’t that he has a sparkling personality and he treats women like garbage.

Low self esteem? 

Ed: I hope I won't blow it.

Pepper Mostly: Oh Ed. You most certainly will.

Ed: I'd like you to meet my daughter. She's five years older than you. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I was pretty dumb at 22 and did allow a lot of nonsense from my boyfriend. I dated a new guy at 23 and he would do “ sweet” things like pick me up after work, surprise me at lunch. Then I realized he did it to keep me from after work social activities. I quickly dumped him. Learning from mistakes…none of these ppl are doing it right.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is this any of Molly's business??? She found some kid on his ex’s page? How is it automatically his?

Right? And listening to her dithering about how she cyber stalked him. She has no clue about trust!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4